• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Better than Sex ! " by Nylon Tickling F/F

guilttrip

Hello Cyberpals,
Hope your doing well.

Heres a new clip for you called "Better than Sex !" its located here at the Nylon Tickling store.
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12074/nylon-tickling

A heartfelt thanks to each of you who continue to support my store.

Try this link for a preview

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dw6t17tcag44wui/Better Than Sex preview.mp4?dl=0

I have the preview clip up at my fetlife page as well. Look up Guilttrip and friend me.

heres a youtube link

https://youtu.be/MdHbRxgoTkg

Heres the skinny,
Every once in a while the stars align and you end up capturing something great on the camera. That pretty much happened here. Many of you have asked to see "Hannah" our tickler, get tickled by another woman. Well here she is, and its a thing of beauty. Yes, I'll go on record and say that its "Better than Sex" and if its not, its a close second !

As you know Hannah is everything a tickler dreams about, Smart, Sexy, Beautiful, perfect feet, and most importantly, honestly ticklish everywhere. She gets so worked up from borderline hysterical laughter that she is a complete wringing wet mess when the shoot nears the end. Dressed in heels and sheer nylons, laying flat on her stomach in a salon folding chair with her hands and feet bound behind her, Samantha uses hair brushes, combs, and her nails to drive poor Hannah crazy. It just doesn't get much better. If you don't purchase another clip this year, make sure you at least add this one to your collection. Its that good.

your pal,
guilt

Attachments

• btsex2.jpg
    btsex2.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 519
  • btsex.jpg
    btsex.jpg
    499.3 KB · Views: 588
  • btsex7.jpg
    btsex7.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 531
  • btsex9.jpg
    btsex9.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 764
  • btsex8.jpg
    btsex8.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 545
Last edited:
Hee hee good call pay $5 to see previews......no worries i just buy the clip....they rarely disappoint:yayzorz:

Just a heads up, Guilt: video can't be viewed if you're not a paying member.

Oh man ! Don't pay 5 dollars for God sake !! I was not aware of that Fetlife charges ?? I'm really sorry. I tried to put the thing at YouTube but my channel has been put on suspension because someone is reporting it as "not appropriate".
I can't place it here because the file is too big. Any suggestions?

What I've seen people do is put it on youtube as unlisted. That way the only people who will see it are on here, and it would be pretty hypocritical for one of us to report it.

Ok Robbyman,
Let me give that a shot, might be a few but let me work on it..
Thx for the advice !
Guilt

It is so incredible this clip, I'm purchasing it. And I'm in it!!
Hope you all enjoy.
Hannah.

This is absolutely my new favourite clip!!! What a great production! Hannah has been such a great addition!

So the clip is titled "Better Than Sex", but that's not what the ticklee said? That's just what you titled it?

dropbox worked...Awesome clips as expected and a purchase was a no brainer...thanks guilt

Would love to see more nylon hogtied tickling in the future. I love Hannah's ticklish nyloned soles :)

Hello, I purchased this clip and I have read on the forum that the model does tickling sessions? Can anyone enlighten me as to whether this is fact or fiction?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back