• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hurricane Harvey.

I've been donating money in different places I go to.

In many.. retail chains, they are asking if people want to add money to their bill for the Red Cross. I've done that.

Now, there is a strong hurricane, Irma, in the Atlantic, they say headed for the islands.

Some people have been like. '

"OMG, it's going to hit NYC as a Category 3 Hurricane".

IF that happened, it would be .. days away.

Irma is just something to be monitored.

The pictures on TV that I've watched of people affected by Harvey.

Lives, homes, cars.

It makes me heartbroken, and sick.

My thoughts and prayers are with those that have been affected by Harvey, in every way.

The remains of Hurricane Harvey has now moved out of my area.

F**k hurricane season man, Puerto Rico, Cuba, and Florida now in trouble from Irma. It's as if somebody is telling us we need to stop living in coastal cities.

F**k hurricane season man, Puerto Rico, Cuba, and Florida now in trouble from Irma. It's as if somebody is telling us we need to stop living in coastal cities.

I have the utmost admiration for people who have the guts to live in dangerous areas. The Japanese and southern Chinese with their earthquakes, volcanoes and typhoons, the Israelis under constant genocidal threat, or the Americans who regularly experience typhoons, floods, earthquakes and whatnot. Europeans seldom have any idea what it means living in such conditions.

The only silver lining is that, according to The Economist, the death toll from such events are down significantly over the years. The storms are getting worse, but we are at least better prepared and better at dealing wit them. Though even one death, is one too many

It's as if somebody is telling us we need to stop living in coastal cities.

In about a century from now that might actually be wise advice. Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, New Orleans, even NY City. They're all gonna have serious issues with rising sea levels. That includes every other coastal city and island country in the world.

As for Houston, I'm hoping the US Army Corps of Engineers can think of a way to improve the zoning and planning of the city (as well as the superfund sites that dot all over the coastline there). It'd be nice if we could prevent at least some of the damage next time.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back