• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NY Party... WOW?

lol I just now saw your msg >.< didn't see a notification. it got removed btw.

Long time dude bro. Been to one or 2.....been a long time now but they're hit or miss, and when they miss they REALLY miss.

Long time dude bro. Been to one or 2.....been a long time now but they're hit or miss, and when they miss they REALLY miss.

My brother!!! He's at a bigger place, but still small areas to play in. Now he's got everyone coming to this party, fetish and non fetish

I've been to Fetish Affairs parties probably 12-15 times.
The good: Lots of women to choose from, most of the girls are American, and the girls (and guys) are a lot more normal than at least I expected. (I was kind of fearing a super, creepy dungeon vibe with a bunch of non-verbal types, staring at you weirdly.) But the main advantage is the selection of women is large enough you have an excellent chance of finding someone fun.

The bad: Super crowded tiny spaces, bumping into people all night, and the session areas are so small that the flimsy curtains are half open half the time providing hardly any privacy. And his so-called "room" isn't really a room at all. Also, plenty of unattractive women who come up and talk to you, and you have to find ways to politely send them away. But they want money, so the unattractive ones sometimes cling to you like barnacles.

Alternative event: https://www.footfetishnyc.com/home
This party actually does have rooms with doors (they're old private karaoke rooms). While it's billed as a foot party, I've ticked lots of girls there all over.
The downside to it, a lot fewer girls -- only about a quarter of the number of girls at the Fetish Affairs party. Also most of the FootFetishNYC girls are foreign -- sometimes never even that great at speaking English. But at least if you do get lucky here with finding the right girl at FootFetishNYC, you can get a legit private room.

Bottom line -- you should try both.

I don't live anywhere near the east coast so I wouldn't be able to attend this anyway but for the people that do live in that area is this still going on? The link says Monday, September 2nd when you go to the page. Last time September 2nd was a Monday was 2013. So is this event still running?

That's a typo. If you sign up for the emails, you'll get photos of the girls scheduled for this Monday's party.

That's a typo. If you sign up for the emails, you'll get photos of the girls scheduled for this Monday's party.

I preferred when Fetish Affairs was FTFPNYC and mainly catered to the foot, tickle and light bdsm fetish groups. Also best place was Lit Lounge in East Village

At fetish affairs those greedy girls, I play like meek & docile. Once I've got them cuffed they learn very quickly you shouldn't judge a book by the cover. I ruthlessly tickle them for 10 minutes. They never forget that Cat in the hat t-shirt tickler :D

Are any of those two foot fetish party circuits managed by Jason Khan(who used to run and organize the New York foot parties back in the early 00s/2000s) ?

Are any of those two foot fetish party circuits managed by Jason Khan(who used to run and organize the New York foot parties back in the early 00s/2000s) ?

No these aren't run by Jason. Jason still runs his "foot pad", but he's got a target on him now since he got busted. He's constantly changing locations

Ive enjoyed my time there but it can get crowded. Like mentioned above not much privacy and it is hit or miss whether the models are ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back