• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales from the Asylum Issues 1-17

riff

TMF Expert
Mods: If I'm not supposed to post this here or post it at all, just go ahead and remove it. I'm on Shaky ground here.
I am selling my collection of 'Tales from the Asylum' issues 1 August 1999 thru 17 may 2001.
I intend to put them on eBay but wanted to offer it to anyone here in the community first.
They are in excellent condition. Only Issue 15 has a small bend in the rear cover that is barely noticeable.
I'm offering the whole collection for $50.00 plus shipping. I'll ship them USPS Mail book rate. Takes a few days longer but it's a lot cheaper than Priority unless whoever buys them wants me to ship them priority.
There is no discoloration or tears or stains or marks of any kind. All are just about in as new condition.
I'll be putting them up on eBay on September 4th if no one here is interested.

Attachments

• Tales from the Asylum-Issues 13-14-15.JPG
    Tales from the Asylum-Issues 13-14-15.JPG
    365.3 KB · Views: 883
  • Tales from the Asylum-Issues 10-11-12.JPG
    Tales from the Asylum-Issues 10-11-12.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 685
  • Tales from the Asylum-Issues 7-8-9.JPG
    Tales from the Asylum-Issues 7-8-9.JPG
    240.2 KB · Views: 594
  • Tales from the Asylum-Issues 4-5-6.JPG
    Tales from the Asylum-Issues 4-5-6.JPG
    310.1 KB · Views: 627
  • Tales from the Asylum-Issues 1-2-3.JPG
    Tales from the Asylum-Issues 1-2-3.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 751
Last edited:
I have issue 15 and wondered which story is the one from the cover. does anyone know that?

I have issue 15 and wondered which story is the one from the cover. does anyone know that?
Going through the magazine, I couldn't really find a story that coincided with the cover art, although there are 2 stories that contain F/M tickling.

I interested in a few of them
Thanks for your interest. I have already had and offer for the entire lot which is the way I am trying to sell them. But if that doesn't happen then I'll consider breaking up the lot. By asking $50.00 for all 17 magazines, I'm only asking #3.99 a piece for them. and that is well below the sale price when I purchased them. Thanks again and I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for all the interest and PM's. The set has been sold and is no longer available. Have a safe week everyone

DAMMIT!!!! Should have picked them up for myself. Those things are collector material!

Srsly.

B

DAMMIT!!!! Should have picked them up for myself. Those things are collector material!

Srsly.

Sorry Bro. They were jumped on pretty quickly and I sold them for a steal of a price. All in excellent condition.

I really wouldn't mind having physical versions of them. Call me old school, but apart from texts inside video games, I hate reading fiction from a screen. Whenever I was buying a TFTA or anything from MTJ that wasn't artwork, I'd print it out in paper form and read it like I would a book. It took me years, literally years, to "learn" to appreciate a pdf issue of of TFTA, although by now it is less of a problem for me.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back