• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saturn's Soles

Saturn&Jupiter

TMF Poster
Jupiter here. So my wife Saturn asked me to take and post these pics of her beautiful soles.

She's never put her feet out there like this to be seen (apart from the pic in out 1st post to the welcome thread), and she's surprisingly excited to do it!

fantastic soles 2.jpeg

fantastic soles 1.jpeg

fantastic soles 3.jpeg

Great pics! Your wife has some very sexy feet! Looks like she has nice nails too! Thanks for showing everyone

Tell her that she has very lovely soles! :feets:
Thanks for sharing the photos with us. :D

Saturn has very fine looking soles.

I really like her toenail polish color as well.

Thanks for posting the great pictures.

Saturn here

Saphir Most of the time they are not ticklish at all, to Jupiter's dismay. Not sue why. But once in a while they are quite ticklish, to his delight. Especially in the middle of my soles and at the base of my big toes.

Thank you all so much for the kind words! I had no idea I would get such a positive response! I was nervous. You all have been warm and welcoming.

Jupiter and I are thinking of taking a few more pictures. Perhaps I should post them here... What do you all think?

Saturn

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back