• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

There's an app for that!

mmays65

TCKL

"Oh come on!!!!", shouted Dianne at the printer. She open the cover, yanked paper out and slammed it shut. It began to whir and then made another paper-crunching sound before beeping and flashing an error light.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! STUPID PRINTER!!!", she shouted just before she was about to pound the machine. This was cutting into lunch break.

Out of nowhere, her friend Bridget drifted over to help out. She was giggly and all smiles as she patted Dianne's shoulder, shut the machine off and in a single-motion, retrieved the jamb and turned it back on. After a moment, it sprang to life and printed out Dianne's work, perfectly.

Dianne let out an exasperated grunt.
"Un-fuckin-believable!", she blurted, "This has been going on for the last 1/2 hour."

You seem pretty stressed...you okay?", Bridget asked with concern.

"Yeah, it's nothing. I'll be fine", Dianne responded, then wondered out loud, "Why are you so happy?".

"Oh! It's this new app I found!", she answered and held up her phone screen. Next to the usual icons, Dianne saw a little pink square with a white border, but it was too small to make out the four blue letters in the center.

"What's that?", Dianne asked, squinting to try and read.

"It's great! I heard about it from a lady at spin class. Anytime you need a good...", but she was interrupted from explaining by a rough, angry voice.

"DIANNE! WHERE'S THAT REPORT?!". It was her grouchy boss and he was running late for a meeting. Dianne turned as he rounded the corner.

"Right here, Kevin!", she handed it to him as he approached.
"It better be good! I wanted to read it for edits before the meeting!", and he stormed off. As he neared the door he barked, "I'll be back on Thursday! Have payroll ready!"

Dianne sighed again as the door slammed. She slumped down in her chair. Bridget could sense she was bummed, so she clicked the app. The office was empty with everyone else at lunch.

"I think I know something that can lift your mood."
Dianne didn't answer and just closed her eyes, then rubbed them. It had been a horrible week and now she didn't feel like eating lunch.

About a minute later, the door opened and three handsome men in black suits entered carrying brief cases. Dianne opened her eyes and saw them speaking with Bridget.

"Great, are you printer repair guys? You're a little late.", she stated flatly as they put their cases down and started to surround her.

"This is the app crew. That's how quick it works and they're really good. You'll see in a minute.", Bridget explained.

"Ma'am, please try to relax.", one of the handsome crew said politely while the other two knelt down and each lifted an ankle, carefully cradling the back of her heels. The feeling of weight removed from her legs felt nice, but again she was a little uneasy, and they removed her shoes.

"What are you guys doing?", she was really starting to get weirded out, but then the polite man next to her began to rub her shoulders. She instantly melted into her chair and when the other two men began to gently message her nylon covered soles, her eyes shut and she exhaled, beginning to drift.
So much so, she didn't even notice one of the men opened his briefcase and began wrapping her arms to the chair arms with flexible bandage. Within seconds she was unknowingly immobile in her desk chair. She started to notice the massage on her feet getting lighter, almost tickly, and instantly opened her eyes when she suddenly realized she couldn't lift her arms.

A look at the briefcase next to her showed the same icon with a pink and white square. Now she could read the letters TCKL. "Toshiba, Copiers, something, something?" she quickly thought.

Before she could say anything, the men began to count in unison, "three...two...one...", and after "one", Dianne erupted in screams as two men began to rigorously tickle her silky soles and the third man reached from behind and began digging his fingers into her ribs and hips through her blouse. She tried to kick wildly to get the sensations to stop, but the chair only slightly rolled around and the two men had a good grip on each leg.

She tried to yell "STOP", but couldn't get a single sound out except involuntary laughter and shrieks as the men continued to probe, stroke, dig and titillate her helpless tickle spots from all angles. She had never experienced anything like it in her life and she was shocked at how ticklish she was. Always in control, a mother of two, she was now at the mercy of the six hands pulling laughs and every ounce of will to fight out of her.
As she began to lose her breath, they stopped for a moment and the other two cases clicked open.

"What...gasp...The Hell...gasp", she managed to sputter out between breathing hard and chuckles.

"Isn't it great?", Bridget beamed and pulled up a chair, kicking off her high heels. "It looks like so much fun, I'm gonna join you!"

"Wait!", Dianne gasped while two men knelt back down and grabbed her ankles, her skirt starting to ride up. Again she burst out in laughs as they each guided long bristly brushes across her feet at her high arches. This caused her toes to curl, but not able to escape the endless long and short strokes. She didn't think anything could have tickled more that the first few minutes but this took her to a maddening new level and the base of her toes was a jackpot of hysteria. She grew sillier, weaker and desperately tried to fight the laughs to beg for them to stop, but the words were incoherent.

The room began to fill with a chorus of laughter as the third man focused his attention on Bridget's tan nylon soles. She willingly placed her feet on the desk and the tech secured her ankles with cuffs and spreader bar. While he held the bar, he attacked her sheer-encased sensitive skin with a similar brush and varying strokes.

While one tech continued his efforts on Dianne's right foot, the other slapped another cuff and short spreader bar on her ankles. Switching positions, one continued on her left foot while the other began working her knees and calves over, again bringing her to new heights. The spot behind her knees was devastating, but unlike anything compared to her inner thighs. The cuffs restrained any hope of motion and even though one man stopped to help with Bridget's merriment, the other tech intensified efforts on her inner thighs and crotch.
This sent Dianne into orbit and her eyes shut while silent laughter wheezed out.

Another few minutes later, the third crew member gave Dianne a badly needed break and joined the others to dismantle Bridget. He moved to the back of the chair and gripped her wrists to pull her arms above her head. Bridget continued laughing as she complied and one tech moved to tease her ticklish armpits while the other continued on her feet, before moving up to her knees and thighs.

"RIGHT THERE!!!AHAHAHAAAAA!!!", she screamed as he deeply plunged his squeezing fingers into her inner thigh muscles.

Dianne struggled to catch her breath while Bridget continued to roar with laughter. She was clearly enjoying herself. After a few minutes, the crew stopped and began to release the women.
They put Dianne's shoes back on and unexpectedly placed a fruit smoothie on her desk.

Trying to comprehend all that just happened, she sipped it and felt better. She was a mix of thirsty, silly, breathless, exhilarated and very wet in her pleasure spot - something that hadn't happened in a long while. It was cathartic, as if she just had a detox work out.
Bridget thanked the crew as they left and said she would be giving them excellent ratings.

"What in the world...?", Dianne was able to finally speak.

"It's the Tickle App. A service kinda like Uber.", Bridget explained between sips. "When you need a pick me up, you click it and a network of passionate professionals respond. So far, I've found they'll come anywhere at any time. Even at lunch time."

Looking at the clock, Dianne saw only half an hour had gone by even though it felt like an eternity. Holding her smoothie up she said, "This is a nice touch."

"I sorta use the service a lot since discovering it, so I've experimented on best options to choose."

"And three handsome men?", Dianne was impressed.

"I know, I probably should have ordered four with the two of us, 'cause it seemed a little uneven at one point. Oh well, next time! We should freshen up.", Bridget smiled, sipped, grabbed her purse and started to skip over to the bathroom. At the same time, the door opened and a group returned from lunch. Dianne was still a little dizzy when she stood but her body was relaxed and her pussy felt well-primed.

"You okay, Dianne?", Jerry from HR stopped at her desk. She didn't realize her hair was tossed and her makeup had run a little from tears of laughter.

"Oh...yeah, I'm okay.", she assured as she headed into the bathroom.
Jerry was still troubled since he knew Kevin could be unreasonable, but he hadn't seen Dianne look so distraught before. He planned to speak with Kevin's boss about how he treated people.

Inside the bathroom, Bridget was in a stall and while Dianne wiped her face and straightened her hair, she thought she could hear a slight buzzing sound. This was followed by short breaths and a faint moan. Suddenly all stopped with a muffled and whispered, "OHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!". Moments later, Bridget exited the stall, glowing and a little silly. Her face was flushed with color.

"Wow!", she giggled, "Nothing like an after-tickle orgasm!". And she freshened herself up. "Do you need a release?", Bridget asked and pulled another small gold package from her purse, handing it to Dianne. "It's okay, never been used before. I always keep a spare."

Dianne was stunned as she pieced it all together and the urge in her own crotched burned.

"Oh...I don't know...", she shyly stammered, never considering something so taboo to even talk about with someone else. Not even her husband. She envied Bridget's youthful freedom a little bit. Things weren't so liberal when she was her age.

"Well, hang onto it, in case you change your mind.", and Bridget left. Dianne stared at the package, looked at the stall, and at the door. She felt her pleasure begging.

A few minutes later, Dianne emerged from the bathroom. She practically floated freely to her desk and radiated. This was an entirely new feeling. She smiled the rest of the day while she sipped her smoothie.

At 5:00, she glided over to Bridget's desk to say, "I've been thinking about that app..."

"I thought you might", answered Bridget, smiling "I took the liberty to load it on your phone while you were in the bathroom."

They laughed and hugged. Dianne stopped for groceries on the way home, glancing at her phone the whole time and seeing the little pink box in the bottom corner of the screen.

Pulling in, her husband's car wasn't home. Inside she found a note, "Hi Hon, Took the kids to baseball practice. We'll grab dinner and home at 7:30."

Now, with just over an hour and a half to kill, Dianne hesitated for only a second. Then, she kicked off her heels, ran upstairs to change into something slinky, and clicked the app. She thought about calling Bridget but within minutes, her heart soared as a team of four handsome techs was ringing her doorbell.

She felt her heart skip a beat as she grabbed for the door knob and thought, "I can't wait to give them an excellent rating!"

ready at home.jpg

Attachments

• tempting to tickle.jpg
    tempting to tickle.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 152
  • adjustment.jpg
    adjustment.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 170
  • bedspread tan brush.jpg
    bedspread tan brush.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 270
Thanks very much for all the feedback! Working on more new stories. Still have some updates on other past stories, too. Really appreciate the comments and you taking the time to read my posts!

Short, sweet, and playfully sexy! This was as much a feel good story for this reader as it was for Dianne and Bridget.<br>With any luck, this indispensable app will reverse recent tech stock drops.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back