• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[8/26/17]* Lexi May Gets Tickled *[F/F,MF/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Lexi tells us that she HATES being tickled! Absolutely hates it, but Mai is able to convince her to try it out - what a setup! After a brief interview, Mai removes Lexi's heels, exposing her nylon-covered soles. She begins with some light feather and feathertip tickling, but quickly makes use of her fingernails along with tools such as a flosser, bear claw and a brush to get Lexi to crack. Lexi is one of those people who hates to show the tickling affecting her, but Mai is undeterred. Next, Mai uses her diabolical nails on Lexi's underarms and torso. When she finds the right spots, Lexi shrieks! Mai takes full advantage of it and tricks Lexi up so that she catches her off guard. Next, Lexi is down to her lingerie and is double teamed! First with her soles in the outer stocks Lexi is done for as Mai finds just the right technique and spots that Lexi can't stand. Her upper body proves just as bad as she's totally exposed and cannot escape the intense double team tickling! During the exit interview, Lexi fully admits that she has never been tickled as intensely by anyone as she was in this episode!

I'm curious to see what the forums impressions are on this. Both on Lexi and on Mai's job as a tickler. There will be more clips to come featuring her as the ler, both solo and gang.

STATS
Length: 28 Minutes ( 17 Minutes Feet Only, 12 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Lexi May, Mai Mao
Lexi May's Height and Shoe Size 5'4, 7
Lexi May's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and a preview.

HD Preview of Lexi May Gets Tickled

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• lmgt-hrs2-1.jpg
    lmgt-hrs2-1.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 989
  • lmgt-hrs6-1.jpg
    lmgt-hrs6-1.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 1,051
  • lmgt-hrs7-1.jpg
    lmgt-hrs7-1.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 557
  • lmgt-hrs12-1.jpg
    lmgt-hrs12-1.jpg
    439.6 KB · Views: 781
  • lmgt-hrs13-1.jpg
    lmgt-hrs13-1.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 1,054
Last edited:
Great clip! Love it when you put them in the outer stocks position :)

Keep up the great work!

That's not the same Mai that was in ticklish student 4 is it?

Great clip! Love it when you put them in the outer stocks position :)

Keep up the great work!

Awesome!!! It makes more sense to use when you have two lers vs just one. Glad you like it.

The clip was amazing. Lexi is really cute and I loved her laugh as well as her reactions to tickling. I think Mai did a nice job tickling her. The teasing and conversations between them was really cool too. Highly recommend this clip. I am happy with the rate you have been releasing new clips. I have found myself purchasing almost all of them and not being disappointed at all. Great stuff!!

The clip was amazing. Lexi is really cute and I loved her laugh as well as her reactions to tickling. I think Mai did a nice job tickling her. The teasing and conversations between them was really cool too. Highly recommend this clip. I am happy with the rate you have been releasing new clips. I have found myself purchasing almost all of them and not being disappointed at all. Great stuff!!

Really appreciate that and glad you liked it. I'll keep the quality and pace coming sir. Hope all is well with you and keep the laughs rolling :).

Is the preview still on youtube? I don't see it listed.

Is the preview still on youtube? I don't see it listed.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've put on a secondary link. Seems like someone from this community was a jerk about my first link.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back