• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife is going to get it... yep its our anniversary!

purple2306

TMF Expert
Well yesterday was actually, but our son was in from collage, so we put off activities till today..

So I wrote her an email, explaining that since it was both of our anniversaries what I decided to do was plan something that had both our interests. Told her the following.
Pick a time she will be bathed and shaved smooth down below.

Also factor in time to dry completely so she can wear nylons.

Before she starts I want her to take a hit from my e-cig that has weed oil. This stuff is the one that makes you think, what it also does is makes all your senses come alive!

Advised her she would be tied face up, spread eagle, I also got a pair of thigh cuffs not that long ago so it really leaves her wide open but comfortable. Reminded her how much I love having her in such a vulnerable and sensitive situation. That's code for yes she is going to being tickled helpless, made to cum and tickled some more.

I did tell her I would not cum inside her and that when she was released I would give her a full body massage and assured her it would be all about her, no tickling at all.

So I waited and sure enough she responds to my email with. OOOOOOH! Can't wait
Best part was I wrote this was non-negotiable it was going to happen. Well I told her let me know what time she wants me to be ready, didnt matter 1pm or 4pm, then wrote who am I kidding the sooner the better I'm gonna bust!

So now I am going up to set up the restraints, make sure the e-cig is charged, set up the massage table and get out my toys... gotta calm myself a bit, can't go crazy on her, just enough to make her feel helpless while getting her excited, after all I do want her to let me tie her up again, and also would be nice to have another anniversary. lol
I love going down thru the nylons when she is shaved bald, its so sensitive, then after she cums I cant do it but a few seconds but I love to perform oral before I release her she goes crazy!

I hope to update everyone later.. :)

Happy Anniversary purple 2306! Love when they wear sheer nylons and one gets torn off for more fun...give each other a specific time limit and have fun. Always love pics of anniversary toes!

Ok, sorry it took a bit to write back had some things going on... The day turned out pretty darn good, I honestly took a pic since my wife was wearing a mask but it didnt come out so for that I was a little bummed.

My wife came out of the shower and layed on the bed face up, she was wearing nylons and nothing else, well till she put on the blindfold. I quickly put on her thigh cuffs (note to self have those things attached up high near her head I had them secured to the sides of the bed but when she struggled they slid down) So both knees are bent and attached, now I attach her ankles to the restaints, then her wrists are secured high above her head but out to the corners of the bed.

She is pretty darn vulnerable, I start by spider tickling around her groin area, I love the feeling of nylons to begin with, but with her not wearing any underwear she is so sensitive, she giggles and laughs and starts to fully realize she is tied pretty good, like I always write I like her helpless but comfortable. Next I attach the vibrating nipple clamps, and turn them on, I start on low and instantly her nipples are hard.

So now I want to perform some oral on her over the nylons, munching, licking, sucking and the whole while she is giggling and then asks me am I going to enter her? Oh for sure I reply just not yet, but Im horny.... not being much on sex talk it still makes me quiver hearing that. Well lets try this and I take my pocket knife and make a hold in her nylons about 4 inches from her vagina.
I put some lube on my finger and go in thru that hole and lube her up a little, I think she believes I did that just to tickle her... but no! I thought this thru, so I place an egg vibrator on her clit and then the nylons holds it in place, also the nipple clamps are buzzing along also.

I put some pressure on the vibrating egg a little and she gasps, I tell her I cannot wait till you cum so I can lick that sensitive button, her mouth is hanging open, its cute cause one she knows I will do it, and two she is helpless, whats also cool is with the mask on I don't think she realizes I can see her expressions so well.

So while everything important is being vibrated and teased its time to lie down and play with her feet, after all nylon encased and soft since she just got out of the shower, I start off slowly putting a pillow under one ankle, I hear her say "oh no" so I run my nails up and down the foot, she screams with laughter, now since she is not a huge fan of tickling I can't go crazy on her, I switch off feet back and forth a few times, tickling the toes, the sides, even the tops a little bit. I think she needs a break and I am so fucking horny I gotta handle things...

So I un-cuff her ankles, usually this means we are going to have sex, and we are but I thought of something, I take her legs and part them, I use the knife and cut a hole in the nylons so she is fully available to me, I then wedge my shoulders in-between her knees wipe some of the lube off her and go to town eating her with passion, she she has not cum yet she enjoys it but is not that sensitive, the vibrator made her a bit less sensitive.

So now I sit up and take her knees and put them kinda high in the air and enter her! While she is all happy I have entered her finally I release the thigh restraints and attach them up higher and pull them tighter, so now they are holding the weight of her legs a little more and I can plow away.... I place the hitachi on her and within about two minutes she cums, the good news she came, bad news is I didn't.. not yet so she thinks I did, starts telling me how she enjoyed everything and she came hard, I pull out and make like I am letters her go and yep you guessed it I dropped down and started eating her, she screamed and starts laughing so hard, told me I was mean in a teasing way.

I let her legs down, I enter her again and I finish. I finish letting her go, and she climbs up on the massage table, I give her a head to toe body massage, no tickling like I promised her.
Now the cool thing is we shower and go down to get something to eat, I casually mention to her that the weed was strong, I still feel a little horny.

So after we ate we go back upstairs and she told me to lie on the massage table, she would give me a foot massage, I say sure, she then says here put this on and hands me the hitachi with the hummingbird attachment, she said I will do a nice massage then I will tickle your feet till you cum. I don't know what happened but like ten minutes went by and she was tickling away I was laughing and every time I got close it would go away!

So I turn off the hitachi for a moment and she stopped.... she asks do I want to stop, I say no, she says can you handle some more tickling, I say YES and she starts again, this time she goes higher and is tickling my foot with one hand and my balls with the other, both hands are lubed alot. Yes I came fast then

So it was a great day!

I keep joking with her the older she gets the less bondage us needed. Before long I will be tieing her up with string.. lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back