• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

September Pottstown Tickling Munch!

Skipadeedoodah

Verified
Hello Tickle Friends!

It's that time again! Our next munch will take place on September 16, 2017, 4-6pm at Pottstown Diner. 99 W King St Pottstown PA, 19464.

The Fetlife event, for those of you on fet the event is here and the group is here! Check it out to see who else might be coming!

Message me here or on Fetlife with questions!

Hope to see you all there!

Last edited:
Ive heard about these. They are a waste of time. NOBODY go!

By "heard about these" I assume you're referring to the post of mine you read on Fetlife describing the general outline of a munch. I understand that you would rather not come to something where the overall focus is not tickling talk and play. I'll tell you the same thing here that I told you when you messaged me there. Many people feel most comfortable when they have an opportunity to meet in a social environment without the pressure of whether or not to play. That's what munches are intended for. If that doesn't meet your wants and needs, feel free to pursue other events or relationships that may be more accommodating. Good luck!

who all will be going !?!

I encourage people to RSVP, but it's not required, so I never know entirely who will be there. Typically we have somewhere in the neighborhood of about 10-12 people show up. If you're interested in checking out the Fetlife event, you can see who has RSVPed there, and/or you can message me with questions!

I've never been to a fetish munch that wasn't worthwhile. Make friends, meet community members face to face. Maybe hit it off with someone, find a play partner! I know people who are married because they met at a munch.

...or you can sit on your ass and grow older, whining about how much of a waste of time it is because you don't understand that even at a legit gathering you are never guaranteed any play, because people have free will.

Hey sooooo the diner is unexpectedly closed for remodeling! We're moving to Friendly's at 200 Shoemaker Rd Pottstown! I'm going to be trying to round people up, so if you arrive and can't find us message me! I'll check often. Yay for adventures!

Guys.. DAMN! So much fun!! Thank you all for coming! We had a bunch of new faces, and it was awesome! Thank You!!

I had a lot of fun. Very friendly (ha, get it?) event. Awesome people. Safe environment. Feels good to know I'm not alone with this interest. I feel like I came out of my shell a bit and can talk to people a little easier now.

Thanks for putting together another fun time. Glad so many new people were there. If anyone is still on the fence about this munch trust me it's totally worth going to. We always have a blast. Even if we have to make a last second restaurant change.

I had a lot of fun. Very friendly (ha, get it?) event. Awesome people. Safe environment. Feels good to know I'm not alone with this interest. I feel like I came out of my shell a bit and can talk to people a little easier now.

Oh my gosh that’s so great! I’m so glad! It was SO great to meet you! I hope you can come back soon!

Thanks for putting together another fun time. Glad so many new people were there. If anyone is still on the fence about this munch trust me it's totally worth going to. We always have a blast. Even if we have to make a last second restaurant change.

Thank you! You’re a huge help! I love you!

When is the next munch?

November 18! I’m posting it now!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back