• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your fantasy tickling wish list

dahoochman

TMF Expert
Questions for the ler's out there: in your wildest tickling fantasy what are your preferences?

1 - what is your lee wearing, if anything?
2 - what is your favorite spot to tickle?
3 - how and where is your lee restrained?
4 - is the tickling soft and erotic, or is it brutal?
5 - finally, are you tickling your lee or is someone else involved?

I will start - what she is wearing depends on if the tickling is foreplay or just tickle play. If foreplay then sexy lingerie and stockings. If not then still a sexy dress, nylons and heels.
Feet in nylons are by far my favorite spot to tickle.
My favorite fantasy tickle restraining would be on her back on a bed, hands tied to the headboard and feet pulled through openings in the footboard and tied tight. She is blindfolded.
The tickling would vary between soft and erotic and brutal. I would increase the intensity over time.
And finally, in my fantasy the tickling starts as just me but I eventually introduce another person to help me, eventually I would just watch.

Being considerate of my lee, I'd want them wearing something they feel comfortable in, possibly some yoga pants or drawstring shorts. A loosely fitted t-shirt that can glide seamlessly up and down the body. Nylons would be a plus, but not absolutely necessary. Being a big fan of midriffs and belly buttons, I'd of course pay special attention to that particular area, unless of course it evokes little no no response, in which case I'd venture elsewhere. Moderate bondage would also be nice, again at the discretion of the lee, just some simple under the bed restraints, for when things get more intense. The tickling would be slow to start, and gradually built up into something more intense. And it would be an intimate affair, so just me and my lee.

Wow, expected more replies to this. Anyone a fan of stocks? Hog-ties? Bare feet or nylons? What would you do?

Questions for the ler's out there: in your wildest tickling fantasy what are your preferences?

1. Just a blindfold, I reckon!
2. I’d be tickling pretty much everywhere, but I think I’d be paying special attention to the mid-region, i.e. between bellybutton and mid-thigh.
3. Spreadeagle on a huge bed.
4. Well it wouldn’t be brutal - which is to say I wouldn’t want it to be in any way distressing for the ‘lee. Intermittently intense, maybe. But I think I’d be tending slightly more towards the sensual/erotic.
5. Someone else?! What am I, tired? Got an appointment I need to nip off to? :shock: I’ll tell you what Someone Else can do: find their own bloomin’ ‘lee! :p

(Slightly worried now that the next time I’m fantasizing about this stuff, someone else will show up! And the whole thing will devolve into a sort of Woody Allen-style farce in which I’m remonstrating with another ‘ler for gatecrashing my fantasy. lol)

1. Office attire with black fully fashioned stockings.
2. Soles
3. Stocks! All ten toes tied back TIGHT.
4. Starting erotic, becoming brutal
5. Not me. Some other horny man tickling my willing girlfriend as I watch.

Last edited:
I'll play.

1 - what is your lee wearing, if anything? Either tank top and shorts or a sundress.
2 - what is your favorite spot to tickle? Under her arms.
3 - how and where is your lee restrained? Spread eagle on a bed or futon.
4 - is the tickling soft and erotic, or is it brutal? Soft and erotic with a lot of teasing and hard tickle torture here and there.
5 - finally, are you tickling your lee or is someone else involved? I'm doing it.

This seems fun. Let me try:

1. He is either wearing a pair of briefs or a pair of lacy panties (just to add to his embarrassment muwahaha)

2. His bare feet. I'll work my way up to his thighs, belly, pits and chin...but those feet are in some serious trouble

3. He's tied a bed. His wrists are tied above his head to the bed frame separately, while his ankles are tied together. That way his bare soles are side by side. He might end up gagged if he screams too loud. It just depends how evil I'm feeling

4. It's a mixture of all of those.As evil as I can be, I'm usually pretty nurturing after the torment is over

5. I'm doing the tickling. But if I get tired maybe there's another cute guy who can pinch hit for me. I do love some boy on boy action ;)

1. Underwear/shorts (male) or short dress/skirt & nylons (female)
2. Anywhere... Feet, armpits and sides are my faves but wherever they are ticklish
3. Lying or sitting up w/arms bound over head and legs/ankles bound, if everything stayed tight that's ideal but idk
4. Mostly soft/erotic punctuated by some brutal ;)
5. I would unless in special circumstances I gave my lee to a famous ler like Kelli Lynn Sage and just enjoyed the show ;) it would be up to the lee if I should join then and double team. Normally not into involving another person tho but there are exceptions ;)

OMG BLue--great answers--i love hate girls who like m/m action--so tortorous!!

1. boy-cut shorts or a very, very short skirt, panties, stockings (thigh-high if in a skirt, hose if in shorts), a very tight, thin cotton top with capped short sleeves, no bra, casual sneakers if in shorts or flats if in a skirt.

2. no favorite spot but some fun spots are likely to be the hollows of her arms (and circling the outside of those hollows), her sides, the insides of her thighs, and her toes

3. firmly-strapped in thick, supple leather to a saddle-like seat with her knees bent and her soles facing up, a cut-out in the saddle exposing her panty-covered muffin to my affections from underneath by finger, feather, or vibrating toy, her wrists secured by thick, supple leather cuffs locked to a sturdy cable run through a pully overhead so that when she pulls down with one arm, her other arm is drawn upward, and she is at once both unable to escape and free enough to squirm and twist her upper body about in a futile attempt to escape my affections.

4. soft and very, very erotic, but unrelenting and paced to drive her to exhaustion from her own squirming and giggling

5. I would be the tickler

1 - what is your lee wearing, if anything? -I’d like her to be in a soft, thin tank top. Maybe white to suggest her innocence. &#55357;&#56840;

2 - what is your favorite spot to tickle? -I LOVE to tickle feet. Her’s would be tiny, with cute bubble toes painted red.

3 - how and where is your lee restrained? -Sitting in some stocks, arms raised above her head. Armpits are my second favorite place to tickle.

4 - is the tickling soft and erotic, or is it brutal? -I want to make her suffer, so I can comfort her after. The tickling will start off slow to build her up, then I’d really torture her. After she’s broken, I’d ease up.

5 - finally, are you tickling your lee or is someone else involved? -I’m the ONLY ONE who touches her.

- oh man, I'm a sucker for jeans and nylons for the lower half of the body. It can be both full length jeans or something much shorter, depending on what am I aiming to torture. For the upper body I would either go with thin, tight short sleeve shirt, or just nothing.

- basically all ticklish spots, but I guess that my my most favorite spot would be the most ticklish one, whatever it may be.

- something comfortable, like a spread eagle on the bed, faced up or down.

- slow and softer at first, a little more brutal later.

- all me.

3 - how and where is your lee restrained?*
-------

1. I like clothed ticklees, but would prefer for midriff, feet and possibly legs being exposed. Crop top and shorts, bra and jeans and bikini top with anything are my favorites.

2. Midriff definitely. Belly, sides and ribs. I also got very soft spot for armpits. Ticklish feet, necks and legs are more than fine too, but would not be the main focus unless some of them is the most ticklish spot. It's tickling itself that matters the most after all!

3. I like the idea of ticklee being tied standing against a wal or chained from her hands to the ceiling the most, but various bondage tables (and torture racks) are fine too.

3. Brutal and intense. Pure tickle torture with no mercy! That's what fantasies are made of :)

5. Depends. If it's a single lee just myself, but I also have fantasies of several ticklees connected with each other somehow (family, friends, coworkers etc) being tickle tortured at the same time in same room (or chamber or dungeon or whatever!) in different ways, ticklers swapping the poor victims every now and then.

1 - He's completely naked
2 - Tummy, bum and feet are going to get the most attention, although it would be criminal not to use something soft on a certain place
3 - In the splits with his toes tied
4 - Soft and erotic all the way
5 - In fantasyland I'd have a troop of tickle helpers, but in real life I wouldn't want to share

1 - He's completely naked
2 - Tummy, bum and feet are going to get the most attention, although it would be criminal not to use something soft on a certain place
3 - In the splits with his toes tied
4 - Soft and erotic all the way
5 - In fantasyland I'd have a troop of tickle helpers, but in real life I wouldn't want to share

Where do I sign up...lol

1. I love my Lee's in their underwear, possibly topless. If its sexual then totally nude is ideal as I like to combine certain things but depends on the situation
2. Inner thighs inner thighs and inner thighs. The groin area is so sensitive and so deadly at the same time ;)
3. Tied to a bed, upside down Y face up for about 15 minutes and then after a break face down in the same position
4. Obviously intensity would shift between sensual and intense. It also depends on if I brought all my tools too
5. No one else. I'm selfish in this game. Unless theres 2 Lee's and I'm letting then take turns helping me torture one at a time ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back