• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most ticklish spot

BoldingPaul

Hi guys,

even if it is commonly indicated as "THE" ticklish spot I've found in my ler experience ( M/F only ) that feet

are statistically NOT the most ticklish spot on a lee.

If I'm asked I would say that ribs and may be sides are usually more ticklish than feet.

Of course this is a statistic based on my experience.

What do you guys think? what's your statistic?

Tnx,

Paul

In my experience it's all balanced out. I have a friend who's deathly ticklish on her feet and no where else, while at the same time I have a friend you could do a fire walk but if you touch her sides she's begging for mercy. Others that I've tickled seem to have their worst spot move all the time. One day they'll scream from the feet the next day the sides. Still it's an interesting topic to discuss

For me it's my feet. For my GF it's her inner thighs, torso, and feet.

In my experience I think feet are sensationalized for 3 main reasons.

1) that body part is a common fettish, and our fetish is not entirely rare. So foot tickle clips can attract two potentially large audiences whereas something like "rib tickling" videos would really only get one.

2) from personal experience if someone is "only ticklish in one spot" that one spot is most frequently their feet. That has just been my experience though, not sure about others.

3) they do stand a 50/50 shot on average as just simply being "the spot" for most people.

Put those factors together and you get a solid reason to consider feet "the spot" for tickling.

Evidence aside, my personal experience has been 65% feet, 15% underarms, 10% ribs, 10% random spots like knees and necks.

I think the inner thighs are always the most ticklish spot. Every session I've had, the woman says that it is a spot that everyone else just glosses over and never knew it was that ticklish

I find most are at least a little foot ticklish, but by far, any spot on the torso is much more ticklish. My ribs and labia are my worst spots. My feet are ticklish, but they go numb if focussed on. My ribs and labia are ALWAYS ticklish.

I think it varies by person. Yes feet are usually most commonly the most ticklish spot on people, then again so are armpits and sides. You'll meet some people and you'll find out their bellies are the most ticklish, or their back, sometimes knees, other times spots you never thought about. I think the foot is a very common over the top ticklish spot that a majority of people have.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back