• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Best Videos Start Gradually, Not 0-100% in One Second

brotherted

Verified
My point-of-view: Not only do the best videos start gradually and build, but then they should stop, and build gradually again in a repeated crescendo-after-crescendo-type format.

The extension to this theory is that in addition to the 'ler beginning nonchalantly, the 'ler is also making casual small talk to the 'lee, as if the "official video" hasn't even started yet. What I'm looking for are those initial, beginning low-level reactions from the 'lee, like subtle tensings, twitchings and smiles, before she's likely to think she's "supposed to" be responding. This is a good authenticity builder with which a video can begin.

Another one of the small things that I've noticed for years but never talked about. Anyone agree?

Depends on the length of the video. If its several minutes then I'd like to get to the good stuff soon. If the video is around 20-25 minutes or more then I can expect some build.

It's nice seeing lees respond to light stimulation and verbal teasing, or being too ticklish to cope with something not even necessarily meant to tickle.

Videos that try to be as intense as possible--completely non-stop--bury that.

Last edited:
Anyone agree?

Yep. This tends to happen whenever I bring in a new girl; it takes them a while to get warmed up, so the first few clips are usually a lot more subdued than the ones from later in the session. Sora Morbid was definitely like this in that it took her a little while to drop the whole "tough goth" thing and let loose, but once she did it was really good.

Thing is, like SK mentioned, longer videos don't tend to sell as well so I wind up cutting them apart and you get a short clip of the light stuff and a semi-short clip of the harder stuff. If there was any interest in these kinds of "buildup" videos I'd probably do them. It also doesn't help that you have fans of the light stuff and fans of the heavy stuff and it seems that never the twain shall meet.

It also doesn't help that you have fans of the light stuff and fans of the heavy stuff and it seems that never the twain shall meet.

I can understand that.

To be clear, I become bored and frustrated if the situation remains light and playful throughout the video. I definitely want a legit freakout.

My only request is that even the most hardcore sessions would be greatly benefited by at least maybe 30 seconds of prologue, where it's not even clear that the "official" shoot has begun, just so we viewers can see the 'lee react in a more natural, and less "play to the camera" kind of way. I can't see how that would ruin the experience of any hardcore clip fans.

My point-of-view: Not only do the best videos start gradually and build, but then they should stop, and build gradually again in a repeated crescendo-after-crescendo-type format.

I absolutely agree with this! Some of my favourite tickling videos are slow-burners, the kind during which the tickling is gradually increased as the video progresses. And I'm with you on those low-level reactions that you referred to. Little things that give the video a more genuine aura, as opposed to just diving straight in with tickling. A rapport between the tickler and the 'lee is something I love to see in videos! :)

I haven't watched any tickling videos in years for this very reason. I get bored when it's just some girl screaming in tickling agony for 3 and a half minutes. I like the relationship, the build up, the banter, the playfulness. So many videos lack that. So yes, I completely agree. If I found a producer who made videos like that, they'd have a customer for life here.

I also completely agree with brotherted , I find the same for stories aswell. A slow gradual build up is so much better, rather than just skipping to the &#55357;&#56495;% and giving it to you on a silver platter. There's no tension that way, no chance for your mind to wander and race about the scene that's happening. Much more rewarding to be taken on that journey.

If I found a producer who made videos like that, they'd have a customer for life here.

That's pretty much my entire schtick. The bulk of my shoots are playful and fun, where I joke around with the 'Mate and we have a blast. Drop me a PM with any specific preferences you have and I can either send you some previews or make recommendations.

...and that goes for the rest of you, too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back