• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tammy - Ticklish Tom! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Having spoken with Tammy ( Tom ) aged 30 yrs and married accountant we were both excited about meeting, he having emailed a photo was 6' and very attractive as Tammy wearing blonde wig, in his black sheer stockings and black leather skirt and silky white blouse and stilettos that he had said being size 12 feet having taken some finding, being ordered on line. I told him to paint his toe nails scarlet as he was to be my naughty girl who needed to be punished, taught a lesson! Tammy told me she wanted to be dominated and controlled and had experienced being in light bondage before so this wasn't a problem.

We arranged Tammy would come from the office so would bring a bag and change at mine and at 7pm in front of me at the door stood Tom who dressed in his business suit is a handsome guy and nobody would guess his secret. We sat in the lounge and had a glass of wine and he told me how he liked dressing as a woman and liked another man taking charge and I could tell he being nervous and excited which pleased me and I suggested he should get ready and smiling told me he would and then that he was in no hurry as his wife Emma was away for the weekend which was great news.

About 20 minutes later dressed to thrill Tammy appears and quite a transition and smiling as she knows she has my approval. I have her walk up and down in front of me and remark how well she balances in the 4" heels and looks incredibly sexy in her black stockings. Soon lying on the bed fully dressed she is secured with ankles together. I slid off each shoe and told her she having beautiful stockinged feet and loving her painted toes and high arches. Tammy says she hopes her feet don't smell too much and is more nervous as leaning over them I sniffed them and smiling told her they appealing smelling like feet trapped in socks and shoes all day in the office but a bad girl to have stinky and helpless stockinged feet that looked so soft and sensitive.

I smiled seeing her nervous and gently and lightly stroked her stockinged toes. Tammy's toes wiggled and I told her that I sensed her big feet being very ticklish, crazy ticklish but we had a whole night to explore this but she was here to be punished and I was going to take advantage of her weakness, her helplessness and ticklishness as it excited me to tickle men's feet and Tom's especially disguised as Tammy's would be a new experience. I told Tammy she was my 'tickle bitch' and I was going to exact the most extreme levels of ticklish agony from her with tickling fingers, teasing tongue and a variety of tickle tools for my pleasure! All she and Tom had to be was ticklish and react to each and every sensation!

"Please don't tickle my feet! PLEASE don't tickle my feet! Not my FEET!" Tammy responded

"Tammy you wanted to be dominated and you will be and I love the fact these masculine big feet with painted toes are mine to take charge of and later I will remove the varnish and see who has the more sensitive feet Tammy or Tom and my neighbours on holiday don't worry about reacting loudly!"

Tammy's feet smelled intoxicating and her painted toe nails revealed through the sheer black nylons were so appealing as were her long toes and lightly I ran a single finger along the sole of her left foot from the heel to toes and her instant response confirming Tammy being insanely ticklish! I repeated the same action on her right foot and then alternated from right to left foot as she giggled uncontrollably. Tammy powerless and bare soles and toes facing me and my favourite sight in the world and at my mercy I told her I love being in complete control.

Even the lightest stroke along her stockinged soles incited her undeniable need to indulge in a hellish laugh and smiling I stroked each sole both slowly and deliberately knowing once barefoot she would be forced to indulge in maniacal laughter as I'd be teasing her bare soles. I stopped and asked Tammy if in her bondage experiences she'd been tickled and she shook her head and told me I was the first person to dominate her in this manner but adding it really was too much to bear, could I stop?

I shook my head to her request and called her a silly girl as I would indulge in this highly effective means of torturing and tormenting her but to blame Tom for having such big, sweaty and smelly feet that appealed to me so much and blame herself for drawing my attention to them by painting her toes! I then lightly stroked each foot in turn exploring them to locate the most senstive areas which I then would ruthlessly focus on teasing and tormenting. I found under her toes and the middle of her soles being those places as I delighted telling her. I wanted to hear her shriek in agonising laughter as I mercilessly tickled her feet I told her! I then maliciously and enthusiastically stroked both soles and her torment was both all encompassing and inescapable.

Tammy's feet increasingly sweaty I began licking and sucking her long toes which tickled her another way but no less effectively and all the encouragement I needed to continue and saying that I looked forward to orally servicing Tom's toes as clearly Emma wouldn't have! The psychological domination as real as the physical as reminding Tammy of being Tom but having as himself or his alter-ego such amazing feet! I licked along both soles from heels to toes and then went to the kitchen and using scissors snipped off the toe section of the stockings and stared at the exposed and vulnerable bare toes and told her to wiggle them but she didn't so stroked under them so involuntarily she did.

I made Tammy wiggle the toes of each foot in turn and then simultaneously saying both bare feet would soon be exposed and vulnerable to me to be tickle tortured and being so ticklish that this being the perfect punishment! Ignoring more pleas not to tickle her bare feet I peeled the stockings over both feet baring them and then starting at her heels I enjoyed spending time slowly running my fingers to the centre of the soles of her feet and then higher to the balls of her feet and then to her ticklish toes as she hysterically begged me not to tickle her toes. I was merciless making sure no inch of her feet was missed so tickling all the pads and the tops and the bases of all of her toes and stroking in between each toe which drove her wild!

I was driving her insane as she fought to keep a sense of composure and catch her breath which is when the sonicare was introduced and the revolving bristles of the electric tooth brush was hellish for her to endure as I intended it being. Her immediate and consistent reactions music to my ears as her laughter was maniacal and I told her that in my experience she having two of the most ticklish feet I had ever enjoyed and played with her mentally saying I wondered if Tom's were as sensitive as his would be first tormented in his black business socks and then bare! I then put the metal finger tips on and very slowly raked them over the soles of her feet and her reaction being one of absolute madness and her desperation to escape increasing but told her that her feet were mine to enjoy as long as I decided as she was as we had arranged meeting me to be punished!

I then indulged in sucking on both big toes in my mouth and then each big toe individually and raked my fingers along the length of the bare sole of the same foot having the big toe sucked and alternated to tickling and sucking from foot to foot.

“HAHHAHAHA NOOO HAHAHAHHAHAA STAAAAAPPPP HAHAHAHHJAHA” was Tammy's reaction as my tongue licked and my fingers tickled her feet. "HAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH STAAPPP PLLEEEEHEHEHHEHEAASSEE” pleaded Tammy as I indulged in nibbling on her toes one after the other and then removed the metal tips from my fingers and indulged in spider tickling my fingers up and down the soles of each bare foot! I loved tonguing each of Tammy's toes thoroughly feeling her body tense and shudder!

The next sensation on the soles of her feet being the quill end of a feather which I traced up n' down the length of each sole making her feet squirm and her toes wiggle but I held them back and stroked lightly under them all and expertly used the tool to explore her feet, every crease and teasing the balls of her feet and toes and slid the feather end in between each of her toes Then again reverting to using my fingers and ignoring her pleading and begging for me to stop as she lay on the bed drenched in sweat and exhausted. I then tormented her that being unlike Tom, that she ought to be thankful that she didn't have a dick as later his would be played with by me to get him an erection and he then forcibly jerked off as he would then be even more incredibly ticklish on his bare feet!

Then I stopped tickling her feet and told her they smelled so amazingly raunchy and indulged myself in having a great long sniff of them both all over before indulging in affording Tammy a sensual foot massage and telling her that I heard that she didn't want me tickling her feet so was happy to afford her a reprieve and enjoy their delicious smell and rich, salty taste! I was running my tongue along the soles of both feet and then under and in between Tammy's toes.

After maybe 20 minutes of fondling and orally enjoying both of her feet, I continued feather stroking both of Tammy's feet first one for a few strokes then the other making Tammy bounce up and down on the bed! I told her I hoped Tom's having as soft soles and long and appealing toes as she had! It was clear Tammy didn't enjoy her toes licked, sucked and nibbled and made worse as I ran my fingers up n' down the soles of her feet! Then running my tongue from each heel to Tammy's toes and licking along the length of her high arches.

"IT’S TOO IT’S TOO TOO MUCH AHAHHAAHAITTICKLES TOO MUCH" yelled Tammy as I sucked on each of her ten toes and again lickling the soles of her feet and then I added a killer technique I have mastered, the art of swirling my tongue all over each bare foot.

"NOOO DON’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… TICKLES… TOOMUCH!DON’THAHAHAHA HAAHAAHHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKLE HAHAHAHA!.”

Instead I gently grazed Tammy's arches with my teeth which sent Tammy berserk and then resumed sucking on her toes and holding each foot making sure she knew who was in charge and licked the length of each bare sole of her feet.

“HAHAHAHAHA NOHAHAHA STAAAAP HAHAHAHA STAAAPHAHAHAHA TOOMUCH... HAAHAHAHA NOMORHAHA HAHAHAHA!”

Again I began sucking on Tammy’s toes and slid my tongue in between them all as she moaned as I resumed lickling the arches of each of her feet and teasing her with more toe sucking and licking and then licking the length of the soles of her feet.

"NO HAHAHAHA ICAN’T HAHAHAHA ICAN’T HAHAHAHA BREATHENO HAHAHAHAHA!"

I then grazed both of Tammy's arches with my teeth and sucked on each of his toes one at a time as her body tensed and then stopped and indulged in massaging each of Tammy's feet. Once having fondled their warmth, savouring their moistness and sniffed them and tasted them both, I set to removing the red polish from her toes. This done and ignoring Tammy's pleas for release I then cut off the rest of her stockings from her feet and retrieved both moist and warm black socks from inside Tom's black loafer shoes and slid them on his big feet! Then pulled off Tammy's blonde wig and smiling went to the end of the bed and looking up at ticklish Tammy said

"Hello Tom, fuck I love these big masculine feet that smell so intoxicating so tell me are they ticklish? Let's find out!" I said and ignored Tom pleading with me not to touch his feet knowing what to expect and saying over the weekend a friend would join us, loving hearing Tom gasp as realisation hit him that he having told me on his arrival that his wife was away so he being in no hurry to leave! He knew he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back