• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am really starting to like MILF Nikki!

Tenebrae

Verified
It's funny, I spent years seeing her in clips here and there, yet I had barely noticed her... until recently. I made a search of her name on TA and I bought 5 clips that feature her. I also got a couple from Taylor Raz's website and JW Ties where she is featured.

Oh my god, this gal... Although somewhat disappointing as a 'ler, she is so funny and playful as a 'lee! I really love her reactions; there is something really adorable about her that I had failed to notice before. Lately, she has been featured in every clip I watched. I got one in particular wherein Brooke is tickling her while she is strapped to that big frame with extra restraints, it's EPIC. In another one from Taylor Raz's site, she's having a tickling contest of sorts with an Asian girl while her arms are held up, and once again her reactions are absolutely delightful!

She seems to still be around, as she shot videos with TA's (relatively) new gal Honey. I cannot wait to see more of her!

Last edited:
Thank you kindly! I've continued digging (unfortunately not between her ribs :D) and found some older videos which already featured her. It's amazing how long she's been around and yet she did not catch as much light as the other legends in the business.

Well, I'll say it again: I love you MILF Nikki! :Kiss2: Congratulations for your amazing career and good luck for its continuation!

I watched her tickling orgasm video. I cant see that she faked anything

Come to think of it, I do not have any orgasm video of her :confused: What's the title and the studio? I might buy it later :bubble:

Anytime! Its a more teasing type video but pretty darn good.

She's been a favorite MILF of mine for a while. Up there with MILF Tracy (TA), Pin Up MILF (Tickle Intensive) and Rachel Steele.

I've always liked MILF Nikki. Her feet are sooo sexy. My favourite videos with her were her Tickle Abuse ones:

"Soley Soles MILF Nikki". Tommy tickles and teases her alot with the metal fingernails. Especially around her toes.

"Toetied MILF Nikki" where she is tickled by Brooke. Brooke teases her by applying lots of baby oil to her soles which Nikki hates.

And the back to back video's where she was tickled by Tasha:

"Mature Soles" where she gets "Ten Toe Tied"

and

"MILF Nikki Soles Up" where she's on her stomach with her feet are elevated back so she cant see when Tasha's goimg to tickle them. That video had some great tickling by Tasha, using the hair brush on Nikki's ribs was gold.

Milf Nikki is awesome! She was incredibly hot -- perhaps the sexiest milf ever -- and extremely ticklish with great begging and wonderful high-pitched squeals (which I love). On top of all that she can be turned on by it too, like in Super Ticklish Milf Foot Worship. She's easily in my all time top 10 list.

I do see her as going a bit too easy on others as a ler, which may have inspired the earlier remark. But I love how she screams and squeals as the ler with her victims. Those sounds alone drive me wild, so it's extra hot when a cute ler does it along with the lee.

Milf Nikki is my favorite Lee by far! Wish is could more or arrange a custom clip of her!!!

What I like is that she displays a wide range of reactions.

I love her begging, but then she can go from that to a guffawing belly laugh, to a machine gun laugh to that adorable high pitched squeal. I normally don't like screamers in clips, but even her "screams" I enjoy.

Two of her favorite clips of mine are the Genie one where she is the "evil" stepmother and is tied to the bed as one of the wishes, and the one where she is gang tickled by 4 including Taylor Raz. Granted she is the victim in many gang tickles, but I believe she is wearing a yellow bikini in the one I'm thinking of.

Barbershopman

Sorry but i thought i saw a thread recently saying she had passed away?

There was word on here of Niki Lee Young passing away, I think this year.
NLY... RIP

Milf Nikki... Still alive and hopefully doing well.
However, not active in Tickle fetish Media.
Appears to be active via Clips from Tickle Addiction advertised as new but I think are actually are re-released.

There was word on here of Niki Lee Young passing away, I think this year.
NLY... RIP

Milf Nikki... Still alive and hopefully doing well.
However, not active in Tickle fetish Media.
Appears to be active via Clips from Tickle Addiction advertised as new but I think are actually are re-released.

I was just getting ready to ask if anyone knew if Milf Nikki was still doing tickling. Darn shame she's not anymore.

Also regarding Tickle Addiction, it is indeed re-upping clips from years ago. I believe Taylor Raz said a couple years ago that someone else is now running it.

It's funny, I spent years seeing her in clips here and there, yet I had barely noticed her... until recently. I made a search of her name on TA and I bought 5 clips that feature her. I also got a couple from Taylor Raz's website and JW Ties where she is featured.

Oh my god, this gal... Although somewhat disappointing as a 'ler, she is so funny and playful as a 'lee! I really love her reactions; there is something really adorable about her that I had failed to notice before. Lately, she has been featured in every clip I watched. I got one in particular wherein Brooke is tickling her while she is strapped to that big frame with extra restraints, it's EPIC. In another one from Taylor Raz's site, she's having a tickling contest of sorts with an Asian girl while her arms are held up, and once again her reactions are absolutely delightful!

She seems to still be around, as she shot videos with TA's (relatively) new gal Honey. I cannot wait to see more of her!

She has incredibly cute feet and her reactions to being tickled are awesome. I'm a big fan of hers as well.

I've never been into MILF Nikki. She attractive and has some nice feet, but I've always had the impression she wasn't ticklish(or not very ticklish) because all her clips comes off as acting. Young Nikki on the other hand I'm into.

She does this hot foot worship 69 scene with Honey Crest that is to. Die. For. There's also an interview with her, Tay, and another fetish model about how Nikki got into it, and how she feels about the various aspects of what she's done, specifically worship and tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back