• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Jasmine's Feet "Stop!I beg you no more!" (F/F, College Students)

FeatherFeet

3rd Level Red Feather
"Please, I beg you, no more!" a few words out of the beautiful Jasmine's mouth as her college roomate tickles her soles :) Jasmine is a graduate student studying abroad here in the US, and her roomate has been telling her to not leave her cloths around the dormroom for quite awhile now. Tickling seems to be a good form of punishment for Jasmine, who constantly begs and pleads for mercy, but her roomate is not stopping! Fingers and feathers are used in this clip. She is driven absolutely hysterical! :) Enjoy!

76011dfa8d987f4c336a0e54ad04406b59043225.jpgbf485cf09dbf9fe2295e2c1cdaca5687872a7725.jpgSnapshot 2 (9-1-2017 3-37 AM).pngSnapshot 3 (9-1-2017 3-37 AM).png

Preview clip below.

(If this clip does well, I think we might be able to get her to do it again, perhaps even some revenge tickles!)

http://www.featherfeettickling.com/tickling-jasmines-feet1.html

jasime bad girl for leaving all clothes on floor your need them feet tickled next is upperbody and arm pits and some revenge.

jasime bad girl for leaving all clothes on floor your need them feet tickled next is upperbody and arm pits and some revenge.

if enough people support the clip then we will get those things for sure :)

What size are her feet? She definitely suits that position and all the begging she is doing. ;)

This clip looks fantastic. I love Jasmine's laughter. I will certainly buy this one.

What size are her feet? She definitely suits that position and all the begging she is doing. ;)

this clip has almost done well enough already for us to get another one with her! share it around and soon we will have a follow up. ;) in the next one it might be more than 1 of her college friends getting her! i have no idea what size her feet are, I should ask, but they are big and super sensitive! :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back