• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream tickling videos...a rant. But I love you all!

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Every so often I am reminded about something that ticked me off and I swallow it and don't say anything.

But it happened again today and I'm going to vent.

For years I tried to be a part of the larger tickling community via helping those find and post mainstream scene. I certainly wasn't the only one (or the best one) but we all wanted to be able to see and preserve them.

To that end I've had a website and then a youtube channel.

Years ago I shared a video I had clipped in the dark days of the 1990's-2000's on my you tube channel and someone commented and asked why I was using "HIS" video on my page. I laughed it off and explained I had made the clip a long time before and NO ONE owned the clip because it was of someone else's show. THEY owned it and we're lucky if they don't complain and have it taken down.

Within weeks my channel was gone with no explanation except that I had "multiple" copy-write violations.

I *know* it was the same fellow who reported my videos.

His page is still up and still has many, many of my videos on it.

And I never returned the favor because I STILL want us to be able to share and keep these gems.

But it STILL pisses me off that the folks who did all the hard work don't get any credit (except for here).

Heck I know when there are new finds on the TMF before I ever get here by seeing his latest uploads! :)

Then I see another one I did last week there just today.

Geeze!

And it really would never bother me except for that one time *I* was accused of stealing when *I* had made it in the first place.

Anyway, I still glad they are out there. I do want the sharing to continue. And I know this isn't the same as those dbags that steal paid content and either share it for free or claim it as their own. But I just had to vent and get that off my chest.

And I *do* love you all!

~ toyou

:sorry:

You appear to have a big heart and don't deserve to be shit on like that!

If you know who the other guy who lied is, AND he's stolen YOUR clips.....TURN HIS ASS IN!

If you're waiting for him to become "honorable," you'll die of old age even if you had eternal life. It'll never happen.

His type will less inclined to mess with you if he knows you can bite.

You appear to have a big heart and don't deserve to be shit on like that!

If you know who the other guy who lied is, AND he's stolen YOUR clips.....TURN HIS ASS IN!

If you're waiting for him to become "honorable," you'll die of old age even if you had eternal life. It'll never happen.

His type will less inclined to mess with you if he knows you can bite.

Thanks guys.

Like I said...I'm not that way. And 99% of the time I don't even think about it. When I *do* think about it 99% of the time I let it go. Then there's that one time....lol

I'm just all for sharing...honestly.

It's like people who post pictures about "their girlfriend" when it's a photo that's been circulating for dozens of years.

Let's just enjoy it without out the subterfuge!

~ toyou

Massively sucks.
A similar (but not tickling related) thing happened to my friend's band. They uploaded their first song/music video, and within 24 hours they'd received messages from people saying the video/music was stolen and they would file a copyright complaint against them.
Just utter scumbags the lot.

All I'm gonna say is if this person is making money off clips other people make and share for free there will be something done...because it's happening too often.

~ toyou

Have you ever come across the video of the girl who gets tickled by 10 of her friends on her 21st birthday for 21 seconds each while tied to a futon?

I would be forever grateful if you could locate this for me. It's my internet white-whale :(. Please feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable simply replying to me on this thread.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back