• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Impossible Question of Feet

Mac

TMF Regular
I have had a foot and tickling fetish for as long as I can remember...maybe four, although at that age it was just extremely exciting. And I am assuming as many of you, that you dissect your desire, your thoughts, the whys. I even went to a psychologist a few different times trying to understand myself and why I am like I am. If a woman were to stand naked in front of me, I would be trying to catch glimpses of her soles. I am not so concerned about the whys of why am I like this...it just is and I have accepted that though I am certainly rather shy about it. I understand the tickling more than the feet. The tickling of the feet, the sensitivity of the feet, the way they move, the laughter, squealing, the panic...I get that. I get the sensitivity of the sole, how that such a light gentle, even loving touch can have someone writhing in agony and ecstasy.

If I were to ask what makes a sole or foot cute, I would get answers like softness, a high arch, for some a low arch...long toes, short toes etc. And I guess we are all different in what to us makes a cute foot. I'm not even sure I know how to phrase what I am trying to ask but why? I can see the sole of a woman's foot and think...oh my...her sole is so cute!...But I don't have the words to explain why? If a person sees a cute sole...what makes it cute? Why are let's say short toes cute? Or long toes? Is it just what we individually perceive? I know, I am being overly analytic...but I can't stop thinking about this. I apologize if this was poorly asked...just trying to make sense of this

It IS the impossible question, similar to asking why different people are attracted to one person and not another. Why do some men like blondes and other men like dark-haired women? Why are you and me foot guys while other people like a nice ass? Even within our fetish, there is a wide variety of variations. Some of us ONLY care about the feet, to the point where they don't really care what the rest of her looks like. Others, like me, want the whole package. An unattractive woman doesn't become attractive to me just because she has nice feet, but an otherwise attractive woman would be become unattractive to me if she has ugly feet.

And then you have the variations about what kinds of feet are attractive. I don't know if you've been on wikifeet, but if you do go there it's a real eye-opener. The comments on each post are particularly revealing. I've seen guys raving about a woman's feet when I think they're average at best. Some like polish like me, others want no polish. I like feet in nylons, other men only like bare feet. And some men like chubby feet with short toes, some like big feet and some (like myself) like smaller feet with longer toes.

It's a fascinating question, but don't think that you'll ever be able to "answer" it. It's more of a philosophical question. :)

You might as well ask people what the perfect car is...

I was thinking it is like asking people what the perfect slice of pizza is like. You will get many different answers, as tastes vary.
For me, I like women's feet with high arches, long straight toes, narrow rather than wide, and size 9 to 11. But that is just my taste. :feets:

I'm with ya milagros. Everyone has their own tastes.

I would say that lady’s’ feet can be nice, good-looking, cute and attractive, but only once in my life I met a woman whose bare feet looked absolutely breathtaking, and the very sight of them was somehow full of pure female allure.

Remarkably, she wasn’t someone of super-model appearance, but definitely pretty and charming, just like many other girls. I don’t know the secret of that unmitigated seduction – it was not in the perfect shape of her arches I can’t deny, or round line of her lovely toes, her relatively narrow heels, or her smooth soles – all that couldn’t distinguish her from her peers.

The only proper way I can describe her legs that at the very first glance her feet looked stunningly sensual – the way she used to slip off her shoes every now and then, and absentmindedly played with them sitting at her desk, or slide her bare feet on top of her shoes under the chair and place them so that her arches were so innocently exposed most of the time – like the beacon you first spot in the room, and she did all that so readily and naturally, as if she felt completely at ease with the whole world.

And maybe this explained her allure – actually, feet are quite a tender part of the lady’s body, and thus they are a perfect way to communicate with her, in the language of touches and sensuality. Perhaps if a girl is ready to listen that sexual language of sensations, and doesn’t feel any tension or objection to it, that covert invitation she emits gives her feet the look of extraordinary attraction - after all, it is not the question only of size or shape.

For me, that's a 1987 Lancia Delta Integrale, since you ask! ;)

As to the feet question, it's different strokes for different folks, I think! Wikifeet is quite illuminating for that, actually, especially when it comes to people's opinions, just as TheMasterTouch said. Beautiful feet to someone might well be ugly to someone else; like most preferences, I don't think you'll ever find the 'perfect' pair of feet, as close as you might sometimes get! :)

To echo others it really depends on personal preference, tho I think we can all agree softness and cleanliness are musts.

To echo others it really depends on personal preference, tho I think we can all agree softness and cleanliness are musts.

Can't agree that all foot fetishists feel this way I have come across some who love dirty bare runner type feet. I personally like clean and soft, but to each their own.

For tickling, I do prefer clean feet.:feets:
But I also like to do foot worship, and for that I much prefer sweaty feet, fresh out of running shoes and stinky socks.
To each his own. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back