• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Best Part Of Waking Up F/M

softtickles1

TMF Novice
Wakey Wakey, baby

My nipples are on your face... Tickle Tickle

Awwww... What's wrong? Can't move? You are tied to the bed. It was easier than I thought. You're a heavy sleeper. Hahahaha No???? You're not in the position to refuse hahaha So guess what? I also have two golden feathers.

Hee hee...

But you can't see them... because you're blindfolded!

Teehee.

You tell me where my feathers are going...

Tickle Tickle where? I can't make out what you're saying.

Sides?

Ok

Tickle tickle, little ribbies. That will get ya moving.

Tickle Tickle, chickie neck. Haha, look your feather crazy.

How tempting are those little hard nipples? Tickle tickle. Does that tickle? Hahaha my little wiggle worm. You know what feathers love? No??? Bellies!

Tickle tickle tickle tickley the wittle bellie bean! Hahahaha... What? Can't understand what you're saying through all the wiggly gigglies. Stop? Did I hear that? Naw, I heard MORE! Hahaha! Ticklish legs! Tickle tickle!

Hahaha, ok ok, I give up. Feathers down...
But wait...

OH NO! Its acrylic ticklers and they're going for those ticklish little pitties! Tickle tickle tickle little pitties! Heeheehee... This is too much fun. Don't you think so? Are you crying? Can you breathe? What are these thighs!!! I have only begun. These are my thighs now!! Tickle tickle, chickie thighs! Heheeehee...

I've noticed that your toes are all curled up! Looks like there isn't any blood pumping to them! Here... let me help.

Tickle tickle, little piggies, here comes the big bad acrylic wolf!

Tickle Tickle!

This little piggy went to the market... Boy, these piggies sure are moving... Hahaha... This little piggy stayed home... Come here, little piggy! Hahaha! This little piggy had roast beef...

Why are you kicking so hard? Geez! Can't a girl sing a nursery rhyme around here?

This little piggy has none... and my favorite this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home!!!

Heheeheeehee! Be careful that you don't wee wee wee all over the place! Hahahaha!

That was fun! They sure look alive now and you sure look like you just huffed and puffed! LOL!

But I see someone who has enjoyed tickle time! Looks like Mr. Stiffers is at full attention now. It's only polite to salute him back. Aye Aye, Sir Stiffers!

Heehee... Bet Mr. Stiffers is really really ticklish.

No, you say?

I think someone is a liar liar, pants on fire. My nails will be the judge of that.

Tickle Tickle Tickle, Mr. Stiffers! Heehee, now that's a reaction! The bed must be on fire the way you butt is moving everywhere! Hahahaa...

Awwwwe, I spy... with my little eye... two lonely boys down here between these chickie thighs. Wonder if they are down for a trip to tickle town???

Tickle Tickle Tickle, little ballies! Boy, your face is so red and your breathing so hard and fast. Do you need a paper bag?? Hahaha, My goodness! I'm going to tickle you in the morning more often. I know this will be a great day!

What was that? I can't make out what you're... What? You're gonna get me??

Hahaha... I don't think so, Mister! Look where you are!
Do you really think it's smart to taunt the ler when in your position? Don't make me put the gloves on...

No, you say?

Please no, you say?

Oh yeaah... Beg too late! Gloves are on! Bwahahahaha, you're in trouble now!

I know how much you love the feel of these satin white gloves gently moving up and down up and down Mr. Stiffers! Oh... I think I hear moaning. Wow, you sure calmed down quick. It's like the tickling never happened.

I can't have this.

What happens if I tickle this little soft spot in between the lonely boys down here while still gently stroking Mr. Stiffers?? Tickle Tickle, wittle ballies!

Moaning? Laughter? Moaning? Laughter? Which one do I want more?

Hahahaha... Well, I know Mr, Stiffers enjoys life in the fast lane so lets pick up the pace!

Whatcha think? Oh, the moaning says “Yes more?”

Yes?

Faster?

Yes?

Judging by your feet rubbing together so hard and your toes being so scrunched, I would say yes...

Faster... faster... Up... Down... Up... Down...

The mouth is open! He's about to explode! Hahahaha! I think one last big tickle should do the trick yeah?

Here it comes... Right here under the good old nut hut!

Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle Hehehehee!!!

He's pulsating in my hand... Here it comes! Tickle tickle, look out below!!!!

I have no control over this thing! Hahahaha! Oopsie! I made a mess! I mean... YOU made a mess! Hee hee hee! I will go get you a towel! Oh yeah...

Good morning honey!

THAT is a great way to wake up in the morning!!! Thanks for writing it!!!

Would you wanna have more Christina or Tammy in a sequel? Do you think they should pray on a man, woman or a couple?

You should have them both and have them play with a man and a woman. That would be hot!

Thanks! I always put in everything that I would do! appreciate the comment keep a look out for a new story soon!

Excellent! I love how this is from the F Ler perspective!
Some guys have all the luck!

This is one of the hottest most perfect things I’ve ever read &#55357;&#56845;

Thanks so much. I really enjoyed writing it. I really got into character for this one. Even I get excited when I read it. Hopefully I will be able to write another story before my job takes over my whole life lol. Keep a look out!! Thanks again!

пбк 20 отзывы от

Я считаю, что Вы не правы. Я уверен. Предлагаю это обсудить.

---
Подтверждаю. Всё выше сказанное правда. Можем пообщаться на эту тему. Здесь или в PM. нано ботокс для лица отрицательные отзывы, отзывы ревоскин или ла бьюти хаир нано ботокс для лица отзывы

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back