• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We didn't know our feet were THIS ticklish m/f f/m *slightly sexual*

Blu.

*to all of you that get tickled on a regular basis - I envy you. I haven't posted in awhile because I haven't had the courage to ask anyone for a session and I prefer unplanned tickling anyways.

So this is what happened yesterday evening...

My boyfriend John and I had went back to his house after a fancy date night. When we got home, we stripped into more comfortable clothes. He took off his suit and shoes, put on an old pair of sweats, went barefoot and decided to leave his shirt off. I took off my dress and bra then put on one of his shirts (you know the way girlfriends are) which is basically another dress on me because he's 6'4" and I'm 5'3". We sat on the couch facing each other so that his right leg was between my legs. He's pretty flat footed and I know that hard bottom shoes hurt his feet.

"John how about I give YOU a massage tonight?"

"Ugh yes please!"

He poured himself a glass of wine and flipped the TV onto a college football game while I started kneading his foot. Not even a full 10 seconds in I went down to his heel which caused him to jerk his leg back, spit out his wine and let out a quick "Ha ha!"

I laughed at him, "Sorry I didn't know you were ticklish."

Being the macho man that he is, John straight up denied it saying, "I'm not. You just surprised me that's all."

I went back to massaging and waited for him to relax completely before I took my index finger and drilled it into his heel. This time he yelled and giggled at the same time. It was TOO cute!

"So...you're not ticklish?"

He winked and gave me the rest of his wine, "Maybe I should just give you a massage."

"Yeah and maybe you shouldn't lie." I playfully winked back.

John pulled my left foot into his lap and started using his thumbs. Sometimes he would try and sneak in a quick tickle but my feet had never been sensitive...or so I thought.

"Babe you're feet aren't ticklish?" He looked a little disappointed.

"No not really."

"All my girlfriends had ticklish feet. I'm not taking no for an answer."

He jumped off the couch and ran to the front door to get his car keys off the the rack then to the bathroom to get lotion. Being the tickle enthusiast that I consider myself to be, I thought his actions were futile because I didn't think you could make a "dead zone" suddenly ticklish. He plopped back down on the couch grinning with child-like excitement. He slowly lathered my feet with the lotion. He kicked it all off by spidering his fingers on my heel. When he saw that I didn't react he moved up ito my instep and the middle of my soles. To both of our surprises there was a smile pulling at the corners of my mouth.

"Uh oh. Looks like I wasn't the only one lying."

"Aw shut up."

He moved his tickling fingers a little higher so that it hit the ball of my foot - another surprise. I chuckled mildly. John laughed victoriously and continued trying to get a full on laugh out of me. Under my toes got that same reaction. And for some weird reason my big toe is pretty ticklish but that's the only one that is.

John grinned mischievously as he picked up the keys. That's the first time I got kinda nervous because I didn't know how torturous this would feel. On top of all that, he had already scoped out my most sensitive spots so he skipped the waiting game and went right to work on my big toe. I was giggling like a 4 year old for what felt like hours.

"Hahahajohnhastahahap!!!"

"I love your laugh babe. I think I want to hear more of it."

When he got bored he moved down to the ball of my foot. The tracing, scraping and scratching sent me into hysterics almost immediately.

"AAAHAHAHASTAHAHAP"

"Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you over all that laughing."
(I love him but sometimes he sucks)

At this point I'm spazzing out, crying, trying to roll off the couch and using my other leg to try and kick my boyfriend's hands away. John's response to my laughing fit was cross his leg at the knee so he could lock my foot in at the ankle. Fortunately, he let me go after another 5 minutes. So I'm trying to catch my breath now, residual giggles still streaming.

John chuckled at me, "That was fun right?"

"You're such an asshole."

I straddled his waist so I could exact my revenge. I used my nails to lightly tickle his heels and this one spot between his toes. I had him begging and pleading in less than 3 minutes. With the last bit of his strength he sat up to poke me in the small of my back which made me yelp and grind on his member. I turned around to face him and we looked at each other for a few seconds. He took a sip of the wine and I kissed his neck. He flinched and giggled, accidentally spilling the wine on his bare torso. I used my tongue to lap up his mess which made him laugh and moan as he pushed himself against me. I gave him a quick raspberry over his belly button before the night got very exciting;)

Hope you enjoyed

Nice story, very cool you have someone to share with.

very cool story!
Any pics of your feet?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back