• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mummified tickling?

fart4950fbj

Hello,

I was curious if anybody knew of any good videos or pictures that feature m/f /f/f mummified foot tickling? Thank you in advance.

It goes without saying the mummified tickling only works when the subject's feet are extremely ticklish. The rest of the body really is out of play unless you go for the neck, face, and ears. However I will attest to loving the idea of mummification. Subjects in this type of bondage truly look immobilized, and it's quite a turn on, even if it must take a good while to get them wrapped up.

It goes without saying the mummified tickling only works when the subject's feet are extremely ticklish. The rest of the body really is out of play unless you go for the neck, face, and ears.

Not necessarily. I've seen mummified videos where the ler pokes a little hole around the tummy. They stick a finger in the belly button, poke the hipbone or something like that.

Not necessarily. I've seen mummified videos where the ler pokes a little hole around the tummy. They stick a finger in the belly button, poke the hipbone or something like that.

That's what the 'ler in the vid link that I posted did to this girl at the end of the session. He gouged holes in the plastic and tickled her abs and she actually, half screamed "Go back to the feet!". It was really funny.

It goes without saying the mummified tickling only works when the subject's feet are extremely ticklish. The rest of the body really is out of play unless you go for the neck, face, and ears. However I will attest to loving the idea of mummification. Subjects in this type of bondage truly look immobilized, and it's quite a turn on, even if it must take a good while to get them wrapped up.
If you have practice, wrapping doesn’t take super long. Also, you can very easily tickled through plastic wrap. You can also mummify with thighs, stomach, underarms, ect still accessible. I often wrap just the lower legs, part of the torso, upper arms, and neck, leaving other areas open to torment.

I just released one on my Clips4Sale. I am fully mummified with plastic wrap, naked, and I have my Hitachi Magic Wand on me inside the wrapping as well. "Stop Draining the Camcorder Battery! Mummification Tickle Torture M/F Married Couple!" https://clips4sale.com/124743/20339027/cid2004acf73e7b04719cd02bafa8 We plan to make more in the future and with other models, but I am sure as you can imagine the set up takes a couple of minutes.

Personally a part of me preferred the idea of the lee being rolled up in a blanket.

Russian girls in distress has a handful of good Mummified tickling videos. I will say the same for tickling-submission.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back