• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Exactly a year later

SwingerJ

TMF Poster
Ok, so last year on Labor Day, my wife's youngest sister came to stay with us for the long weekend. Anyways, I knew she was ticklish, and had an opportunity to test her foot out briefly.

Once I heard she was coming again this year, I was hoping I would have another chance somehow to playfully tickle her again. Well, sure enough...

So we have a lab puppy and my SIL was playing in the dog kennel. Our dog couldn't get in cause my SIL was holding the door with her socked feet. My wife was actually the one who encouraged me to tickle her sisters feet! I reached down and tickled one socked foot, then did the other. I did get some great reactions and some light giggles. My wife said after I tickled my SIL's first foot that she had ticklish feet just like her! Hopefully can get her barefoot soon. Those who have read some other stories would know that tickles to my SIL have happened quite frequently and I've also gotten my wife multiple times. (I have two SILs, both extremely ticklish. It would be sweet to tickle both of them and my wife all at the same time)

Ok, so last year on Labor Day, my wife's youngest sister came to stay with us for the long weekend. Anyways, I knew she was ticklish, and had an opportunity to test her foot out briefly.

Once I heard she was coming again this year, I was hoping I would have another chance somehow to playfully tickle her again. Well, sure enough...

So we have a lab puppy and my SIL was playing in the dog kennel. Our dog couldn't get in cause my SIL was holding the door with her socked feet. My wife was actually the one who encouraged me to tickle her sisters feet! I reached down and tickled one socked foot, then did the other. I did get some great reactions and some light giggles. My wife said after I tickled my SIL's first foot that she had ticklish feet just like her! Hopefully can get her barefoot soon. Those who have read some other stories would know that tickles to my SIL have happened quite frequently and I've also gotten my wife multiple times. (I have two SILs, both extremely ticklish. It would be sweet to tickle both of them and my wife all at the same time)
Hmm. I would be trying to get all of them to tickle me.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Have you ever tried tickling the mother of these 3 sisters, hence your mother in law. I once dated a girl that was insanely ticklish that had two sisters equally ticklish but the mother was even more ticklish than them. Her feet were off the charts ticklish !!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back