• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kaylee: Ticklish Hair Stylist.

Cash4laughs44

TMF Expert
I met kaylee threw a mural friend who's hair she cut, and when I approached her about doing a session with me she wasn't interested at all because she said she was way to ticklish and hated her laugh. I thanked her and went about buiness as usual but left her my number in case she ever changed her mind. Well a few weeks later she contacted me in need of some quick cash and said she would come in for a session. I had her come in That same nite after work I was very egear to see just how ticklish she was. She didn't disappoint and said she may do it again if you like her show support and buy her clip for $15.00 I tickle her with tools blindfold on and off and have 20 minutes of footage. She is open to customs as well. IMG_1992.JPG

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxBaZk27FJsSSGN6SkV5emluWms

Keep up the great work! That looked great. Woulda liked to have seen a snip in the preview without the blindfold though, but i trust its just as hot as it was with :) Love your style too...none of that talking playful crapola that ruins 99% of vids today. Where's the link to your store? May wanna grab this one later :p (a first for me in a long time).

I'm curious, how big are your actual video files? These previews are enormous when you download them.

I use iMovie to make all my videos so if you don't have a Mac that's why there converting to be rather large. Sorry if that's an issue

Normally I love your vids, but to be honest she only seemed moderately ticklish on her feet. Her reactions were kind of a let down. Just sayin'

Whenever a woman says shes extremely ticklish, odds are she isn't even close to it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back