• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ELSA and ANNA (Frozen) Destroyed by Umbrella corp.

Great artwork!...yet somewhat disturbing.

No offense, believe me..I love the artwork. You're very talented. The humiliation aspect of this piece was just a little much for my tastes.

No offense, believe me..I love the artwork. You're very talented. The humiliation aspect of this piece was just a little much for my tastes.

I have to agree with you. The art it's self is great but this just went too far.

The tickling isn't really the central element, now that I think about it. They're being tickled but the more obvious elements are the bondage and the evidently recent facefucking. (Something something focal points. I'm not good with art theory.)

I stand by my assessment, though. Dark is nice, especially when it's fictional or pre-discussed. And I think the briel7 art style just pushes all my buttons, even if (as over here) there isn't as much central focus on tickling.

I have to agree with you. The art it's self is great but this just went too far.

Understood, thanks for the compliments fellas, I really appreciate it.
More tickling, less forced blowjobs :)

Amazing picture, very sadistic and sexy. Loved the desperation on their faces...

I thought this might be a little controversial, but it's a really great piece. Very well done!!

That piece is incredible! Such great talent and work! It does not go too far at all in my opinion. It is very erotic with the ticking. I might even say that an amazing footjob would lend even more sexiness to that tickling work.

So well done!!!

That piece is incredible! Such great talent and work! It does not go too far at all in my opinion. It is very erotic with the ticking. I might even say that an amazing footjob would lend even more sexiness to that tickling work.

So well done!!!

Thank you :)

I thought this might be a little controversial, but it's a really great piece. Very well done!!

Was there any drawing that was too controversal, and removed by the administrator?

More forced orgasms, on the other hand, are very rarely controversial.

I adore your artwork!

Indeed, nicely done and controversial too :)
There are images with slight modifications, with and without text and so on. Why not have this one without the hardest elements?

briel7, you know we love ya but how about a schlong warning next time kay?

Holy crap! This is super intense! You are the king, no doubt about that!

YOU ARE A LEGEND.

Not too far at all, this is perfect, would love to see more forced blowjob coupled with tickling artwork.

Would love to see you do an April O'Neil drawing sometime :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back