• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ELSA and ANNA (Frozen) Destroyed by Umbrella corp.

briel7, you know we love ya but how about a schlong warning next time kay?

Sorry man, didn't know explicit scenes are a turn off for some. Is there a code word for "explicit" on this forum?

Holy crap! This is super intense! You are the king, no doubt about that!

Hahaha, I wouldn't go that far lol, but thank you for the compliment :D

YOU ARE A LEGEND.

Not too far at all, this is perfect, would love to see more forced blowjob coupled with tickling artwork.

Would love to see you do an April O'Neil drawing sometime :)

April O neil? Well, well, I always wanted to make her suffer. I'll do her once I get the time.

Was there any drawing that was too controversal, and removed by the administrator?

Naahh. Your stuff is fine. They just hate things like Aging characters (Understandable. But then I hate it too.), or posting things totally unrelated to feet and or tickling. They are a pretty laid back group. The best kind! There have been all kinds of pictures that involved forced milking and such.

The picture itself is fantastic! It is of course pretty fucking intense. But I've seen worse! XD

Sorry man, didn't know explicit scenes are a turnoff for some. Is there a code word for "explicit" on this forum?

Just post the words "Dick Warning" in the title next time kay? It'd be appreciated. ^_^

More forced orgasms, on the other hand, are very rarely controversial.

I adore your artwork!

I thought this was horrible, and surprised it hasnt been removed. Forced orgasms are certainly on a taboo borderline - you can at least getinto a mindset that the receiver might be enjoying it somehow, but this is practically rape. She's bound, clearly unhappy and her mouth is forced open.

Im my opinion, though clearly not many others, this is pretty vile stuff.

Last edited:
I thought this was horrible, and surprised it hasn't been removed. Forced orgasms are certainly on a taboo borderline - you can at least get into a mindset that the receiver might be enjoying it somehow, but this is practically rape. She's bound, clearly unhappy and her mouth is forced open.

Im my opinion, though clearly not many others, this is pretty vile stuff.

No, I pretty much agree. It does cross the line. I just didn't initially view it long enough to make that leap. I saw the man's dick out of his pants and immediately went to "x" out the screen.

Okay. I'll say it: Non Consentual Tickle Torture would leave the same psychological damage as penetrating rape. Let's not act like it would hurt real people any less that hate it just because they are being forced to smile and laugh.

Or that this is somehow mitigated by the fact that tickling is less messy.

Force is force. Let's not be a group that can't separate fiction from reality.

Keep it real, guys and gals.

I guess it all depends on how far you want the fantasy to go.

This goes kinda way farther than I'm comfortable with though I'd have to say.

I guess it all depends on how far you want the fantasy to go.

This goes kinda way farther than I'm comfortable with though I'd have to say.

You're absolutely right. It's not my cup of tea either. I've never drawn anything close to this level of intensity and probably never will. But it's well drawn and fits under the oft posted categories of Tickling, Torture and Desperation.

It hits all the buttons- in a different way. Which isn't a reason to remove it. Just let people enjoy it and the rest of us can move on to his other awesome pieces of art that are more suited to our tastes. (But yeah, totally needs a warning in the title.)

To be fair, it does say "destroyed", which at least gives the impression to me that this was going to be intense. The point OekakiTickles brings up is the same thing I've thought a few times now when experimenting with where I wanted to take my art... forced and non consensual tickling is no less worse of a thought in the context of the real world.

My preferences are really quite tame, but in the end even the stuff I enjoy would land me in prison if I were to act out those fantasies.

This one is extreme, and even more so than most thanks to Briel's knack for portraying torturous scenarios so vividly, but in the end it's just another cup of tea you either enjoy or you don't. At least, that's my opinion.

That all being said, there's no denying the artistic prowess of this piece, though.

Different strokes for different folks. We have had videos on this site where girls are crying from being tickled, often gagged, and perhaps vibrated at the same time. People even spend money on Clips4Sale to buy them.

I understand this isn't for everyone, but I think if you're not into it then simply exit the thread as there are tons of other artwork/pictures that are tamer and more up other people's alley.

I hope this doesn't discourage Briel from drawing more in a similar vein just because a few people weren't into it. It's just fantasy, and one of the best drawings we've had this year on this forum. I would hate for Briel to turn away from it because of a vocal minority.

Keep up the good work Briel, you're VERY talented.

Different strokes for different folks. We have had videos on this site where girls are crying from being tickled, often gagged, and perhaps vibrated at the same time. People even spend money on Clips4Sale to buy them.

I understand this isn't for everyone, but I think if you're not into it then simply exit the thread as there are tons of other artwork/pictures that are tamer and more up other people's alley.

I hope this doesn't discourage Briel from drawing more in a similar vein just because a few people weren't into it. It's just fantasy, and one of the best drawings we've had this year on this forum. I would hate for Briel to turn away from it because of a vocal minority.

Keep up the good work Briel, you're VERY talented.

Thanks for standing up on my side. I won't stop making such art, but I will be carefull next time on informing people of what they should expect in the thread.

Guys, if you don't like it, that's awesome. It is an intense piece of art that is definitely very dark, and non-consensual art is always controversial. Yes, the OP could have put a dick warning, or a "dark, non-consensual" label on the title, and that would have been nice. But...let's not forget that the characters are fictional, this is not real, and the art is only an artistic representation of one of many things running through the OP's head. The claim that this is "inappropriate" is groundless, although it does seem much less centered on tickling than I would expect to find on this forum.

Some of y'all need to chill.

So powerful! Always amazing stuff! Congrats, briel7!
Cause we can! ;)

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude holy shit! About the critique, I'm all in for keeping the facefucking. Or more like, more tickling so the facefucking doesn't stand out alone. But still. I really enjoy involving other things with tickling and this sort of thing is quite unseen, so keep at it.

Go and push it dude don't let them tell you it's too far, you are your audience the others are just watching you do your thing.
Man I gotta collab with you one of these days if you're up for that.

PolarBear

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back