• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEED New Victoria's Secret Story for the Current Models

TickleBelly98

TMF Poster
So way back 7 years ago, rebeccasummers wrote this amazing tickling story about the Victoria's Secret models tickling each other, which is pretty much every tickler's ultimate dream:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/archive/index.php/t-183774.html

But it's been a while since then, and I think we need a story for the current models. There are some amazingly sexy models currently wearing Victoria's Secret lingerie on the website. For example:

The stunning Sara Sampaio:
20766107_136815803585859_6311225450995646464_n(1).jpg
The irresistable Candice Swanepoel (and she's not even that new!):
View attachment 538153
The lovely Taylor Hill:
20688702_336169900172566_1093571129659883520_n.jpg
The exotically beautiful Jasmine Tookes (right):
21296252_877753759055787_1963520809913810944_n.jpg
And the HEART-WRENCHINGLY sexy Stella Maxwell, whose tempting smile and body just make me want to capture her and tickle her silly:
stella 1.PNG

I would love to see stories of these girls individually or all together being tickled in their usual attire. Is anyone up for the challenge?

Attachments

• vsaa-dsktp-adp-main-image-candice.jpg
    vsaa-dsktp-adp-main-image-candice.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 21
So way back 7 years ago, rebeccasummers wrote this amazing tickling story about the Victoria's Secret models tickling each other, which is pretty much every tickler's ultimate dream:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/archive/index.php/t-183774.html

But it's been a while since then, and I think we need a story for the current models. There are some amazingly sexy models currently wearing Victoria's Secret lingerie on the website. For example:

The stunning Sara Sampaio:
View attachment 538154
The irresistable Candice Swanepoel (and she's not even that new!):
View attachment 538153
The lovely Taylor Hill:
View attachment 538157
The exotically beautiful Jasmine Tookes (right):
View attachment 538160
And the HEART-WRENCHINGLY sexy Stella Maxwell, whose tempting smile and body just make me want to capture her and tickle her silly:
View attachment 538161

I would love to see stories of these girls individually or all together being tickled in their usual attire. Is anyone up for the challenge?
Hmm I would love to right a tickle story of Victoria secret model being Tickled individual mercless I would love to tickle those girls , I just need a pic of each girl and scenario to start the story I can do anything from a kidnapped Tickle for Ransom or something we're one is held hostage and tickled naked just because she's ticklish and her captor want her as his Tickle toy so any kinda story u want let me know but it might take some time to write if I do a story for each model but it will be really hot

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hmm I would love to right a tickle story of Victoria secret model being Tickled individual mercless I would love to tickle those girls , I just need a pic of each girl and scenario to start the story I can do anything from a kidnapped Tickle for Ransom or something we're one is held hostage and tickled naked just because she's ticklish and her captor want her as his Tickle toy so any kinda story u want let me know but it might take some time to write if I do a story for each model but it will be really hot

I'd love to do a tickle story of all these girls being tickled mercilessly and individually

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back