• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Indian Jaz Gets Tickled Out Of Her Mind + Bonus Clip! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Here's two previews for two new clips with my Indian friend Jaz! Jaz isn't a model but she is very hot and extremely ticklish. For family and work reasons, Jaz was unwilling to show her full face in clips but I finally persuaded her to try it and we got a great one! Fears about piracy and clips getting posted all over the internet made me wary about putting it out however, and so I've decided to keep her first unmasked clip as a free bonus!

For this reason there's two new clips for the price of one..the masked one will go in the UK Tickling store, and the unmasked bonus clip will be available - exclusively - to anyone who buys that clip. Both clips are actually great...Jaz's feet are definitely her most sensitive spot and she goes crazy when she gets the brush and lotion on them (which she does in both clips :)) The bonus clip (12 mins 30) is all barefoot, whereas the first clip (14 mins 30) features nylons and barefeet - and boobs...I don't know which is the better scene - it's all personal preference but Jaz's face is on show in the bonus one. She goes crazy in both anyway ;)

Hope you like the previews. The full clip and bonus scene will be available later today!

HD Previews:
https://mega.nz/#!v913FSKA!3hTlY22ap0JvYFztUTO0NZ5aW_7vMtC5om_PtA83CVI
or:
https://mega.nz/#!eoNjHCqI!W3ePBND35vYsz_dx6lfZe9uXs9a4_j9LsmOyOqltk3I

Attachments

• Jaz-18.jpg
    Jaz-18.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 240
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Jaz Bonus Mini Sample.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 590
  • Jaz Tickled Mini Sample.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 647
  • Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 254
:lover:

Attachments

• Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 88
  • Image11.jpg
    Image11.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 207
  • Jaz-17.jpg
    Jaz-17.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 142
  • Jaz-1.jpg
    Jaz-1.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 303
Jaz is gorgeous! I love her~. I am completely infatuated with that voluptuous body of hers! Hot hot hot girl...please bring her back.

What a body! What a laugh! And Jaz's soles are mouthwatering!

jaz is knockout love them feet so big and that body rocks mask was cute fact is you want to show her face on video you did not care what she thought there nothing wrong with that gergous face.

She's adorable.

i love her

I agree...perfect

Jaz is gorgeous! I love her~. I am completely infatuated with that voluptuous body of hers! Hot hot hot girl...please bring her back.

What a body! What a laugh! And Jaz's soles are mouthwatering!

Thanks for the feedback guys - she'll be pleased to hear it..I think she's great too :)

jaz is knockout love them feet so big and that body rocks mask was cute fact is you want to show her face on video you did not care what she thought there nothing wrong with that gergous face.

Thanks...I agree that there's nothing wrong with her face :) - it's just that she's wary of family and work colleagues finding out (especially family!) She's not a model like the other girls I work with

Very nice. Jaz looks great and her reactions are brilliant :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back