• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Make up tickles with a friend (m/f feet)

theteam

TMF Master
So a while back I had some regular plans with a kink friend and she kept cancelling last minute and this happened a few times. I started to get annoyed, especially when the plans did happen and she bailed not even half way through.

Any way fast forward a few weeks and the same friend came over to say how sorry she was and that she would make it up to me. Apparently she'd been the same with a few others and they gave her some home truths to make her realise. Either way I had an idea and figured Id see if she would be a "willing" victim of some restraint plans Id been having. Plus was the perfect opportunity to teach her a lesson :p

So I pitch my idea, which is to plastic mummification plastic wrap her, be blindfolded and stocked and see if she can easily get out. She's curious enough to give it a go so we go to my bedroom where my stocks are set up at the end of my bed. At this point I'd not had anyone in them yet and was eager to test their sturdiness.

She's wearing leggings, a T-shirt and some pop socks, which the socks would soon be off I think to myself ;) I get her to stand up straight with her arms by her sides as I wrap her in black plastic wrap layers from her shoulders, making my way down to her ankles and back up again. Then I take duct tape and wrap that around the top of her shoulders, where her elbows and wrists would be, thighs, knees and ankles. Satisfied with my work I place a blindfold over her eyes before helping her back gently onto the bed. I place her ankles in the stocks, locking them firmly in place and step back admiring the view :D

I give her 5 minutes to escape while I assemble some shoe laces, pulsar toothbrushes, baby oil and a hair brush. On my return I see her still wriggling a little but no where near getting out. I tell her she's failed at escaping and its forfeit time :firedevil

She sticks her tongue out at me but before she can do anything else I start tickling her socked soles and she starts smiling. I kept this up for a few moments before peeling back both socks to reveal some soft soled size 6's with pretty pink painted toes :wub:

I dance my fingers over her soles while she continues to smile all the time, wiggle her feet and flex and scrunch her soles. No laughter yet but could tell it was tickling her :D

Deciding she's moving too much, I take the shoe lace and loop it around her big toes, before tying it to the stocks. Her soft soles stuck side by side now and the only thing they can do is scrunch and flex, which she does for a few moments as if baiting to me to tickle them more.

I take the pulsar toothbrushes and place them under her toes on each foot, which makes her gasp for a moment. I keep them there as I can tell she is anticipating what will happen next. Switching them both on at once makes her toes scrunch down on the brushes and I can see her body wriggling to no avail. Shes smiling again but not laughing, although can tell the tickling is getting to her. All she can do is keep saying "NO NO NO NO" while the brushes vibrate away.

I wanted to make her laugh so knew I'd need to try harder. I stop with the brushes and break out the baby oil. I give her soles a good coating, making them all shiny. I cant help but just sit and stare as the scruching and flexing happens again, creating smooth soles, followed by wrinkles and her pink toenails becoming on show :wub:

After a minute or so I come back to my senses and grab my hair brush. Its a flat square one, big enough to cover both soles at once. I begin brushing gently and she tenses up once, scrunches her soles again and can hear her struggling not to laugh. I keep up with the gentle brushing, slowly adding a little more speed and pressure over time. Her cries of "NO" suddenly stop and are followed by waves of cute laughter after her defences broke and the tickles took over. The wrap, stocks and toe ties keeping her in place so all she can do is continue to laugh as I brush her soles until my hearts content... or at least I would continue to do that but figured she'd had enough after a few minutes :p

I stop the brushing and switch to massaging her feet, her laughter dying down until she's making noises of enjoyment. After about 10 minutes I let her out of her predicament and give her a cuddle. She has a huge smile on her face and tells me thank you and that she feels like she has had a good workout and is all relaxed after the massage.

So after all that, it certainly seemed like my wrap and stock idea was a success :D

No pics from this one unfortunately, but plenty of pics and videos from other fun times in the link in my sig :)

Great story! It sounds like you both had a great time! :cool:

It's really cool that she was comfortable with the restraints as well; she sounds very open minded about it! :)

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Thanks!

Great story! It sounds like you both had a great time! :cool:

It's really cool that she was comfortable with the restraints as well; she sounds very open minded about it! :)

Thank you, we really did!

Well she is on Fetlife and into bondage and various other things, so I knew she would be ok with the wrap and stocks ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back