• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Masochist/taboo ticking...anyone?

danny412

At the risk of sounding rather crazy :p I don't know what it is about it, namely the masochist/sadist dynamic sometimes inherent in tickling, that is so sexy to me but the idea has spawned countless fantasies. I truly love the feeling of losing control and it always somewhat disappointed me that people would stop tickling me in day to day life far, far below this point (as if I couldn't take it...yeah right xD). I always secretly hoped they would just lose it, pin me down, and try (they would fail ofc, but still try) to break me. I wanted to be completely helpless to their assault as they towered above me, shirtless maybe, with their own spots exposed as they tortured mine. And then to switch and torture those same spots...God.

I just love this idea of tickle sadism. They would have to be such to truly appease me I think because I can take a whole helluva lot. But once I finally reach and go past my breaking point and to know they were loving achieving that as much as me...sdklfjdlskfj

To a lesser degree, the idea of taboo has also struck me and I'm not sure how I feel about it. To be honest, the thought of an older stepsister doing all this is maddening for reasons I can't place.

Anyways, don't judge me too hard eh :) if anyone wants to explore these ideas with me please do PM me, and thanks for reading!

I've always wanted to be tickled past that point..

Had the opportunity recently but ultimately bottled it when came down to it lol one day though!

I think of myself as mostly a 'ler, but nothing makes me as hot under the collar as a woman with a sadistic 'ler streak.

The idea of being tickled by a woman who is REALLY into it is the stuff of cold showers.

I am as sadistic as it come regarding tickling. Won't stop until they pee pass out or cum

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

I can take a lot of tickling and love it when my husband brings me to the point of tears/begging. I also I am told I get pretty sadistic sometimes when I tickle.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back