• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Keri's Insane Foot Tickle Training [Parts 4 ] (*f/f FEET, very cruel)

shock

TMF Regular
Read parts 1 - 3 here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?284799

PART 4

After the intense toe treatment, Keri did get a few weeks of rest. The medical department took great care of her and made sure she was recovering well, since it was sometimes hard for the girls to adjust after such a long time in isolation. Apart from the medical examinations, Keri had to do physical exercises and foot flexibility training, like spreading her toes, arching her feet, barefoot treadmill-walking high up on her tippy toes, and so on.

And, of course, there were lots and lots of pedicure sessions, to keep her feet nice, soft and healthy and - most of all - receptive to tickling. However, since Keri's days were already filled with examinations and training, those sessions had to happen during the night.

Mary, a feisty nurse in her early twenties, had been assigned to take care of Keri during those night shifts - a task she seemed to be enjoying very much.

Because Keri's feet were already ridiculously ticklish, even if she was still at the start of her Cygnus career, the girl had to be tightly secured during those pedicure sessions:
Every evening she was put in a skin-tight bondage sleeping bag, with only her bare feet and head sticking out. She was then strapped down on the bed with several heavy leather buckles, gagged and blindfolded, her feet placed in stocks at the end of the bed, her big toes tied together and all her other toes spread apart and tied back with leather strings. Prepared like this, Keri would then have to helplessly wait for nurse Mary to arrive. Oh, how she hated that nurse!

"It's me again, darling," the nurse would sing in her sweetest voice when entering the cell. "Did you miss me?"

And, while taking a seat in front of Keri's helpless bare soles: "We are going to have so much fun together for the next few hours!"

"We" meant: Mary was having fun. For Keri, it was a completely different story.

After the usual pumice stone treatment, the thorough sole-scrubbing with hot, soapy water and various brushes and rough sponges, the high-precision water jets between and under each toe, on Keri's heels and of course on her sensitive arches, and after the application of the Cygnus sensitivity cream, the nurse was free to do with Keri's feet whatever she pleased - and Mary, who loved tickling as much as every other staff member, took great advantage of this opportunity. She made sure to always change her methods of stimulation on Keri's feet. And since she was never in need of a break, the pedicure sessions would not stop until the next morning, leaving Keri exquisitely alert all through the night.

On the first night, after the main treatment was finished, Mary would do nothing else but to lightly run a fine sable brush back and forth between each of Keri's ticklish toes.

"I know you've just been intensively stimulated between your toes for the last three weeks, honey, so you're very sensitive right now - which makes this all the more fun!"

Her left hand held the space between Keri's toes wide open while she made sure to caress those tender spots - still soft from the water jets and the cream - as slowly and methodically as possible. The hairs of the brush barely touched the skin as Mary was carefully running it back and forth, up and down. The gentle tickling was maddening, and Keri was howling into her gag, desperately trashing around on the bed. However, her feet were held firmly in place - there was nowhere to go. And Mary took her sweet time: She was carefully tickling every spot for at least 15 minutes, until the brush continued its ticklish journey on to the next set of toes.

"Oh my, what ticklish toes you have." Mary smiled. "This is so effective."

After two long hours, the brush had finally visited every single space between all of Keri's toes - but since Mary had noticed that the area right between the third and fourth toe of Keri's right foot was especially sensitive, she decided to give that particular spot some more attention.

"Still four hours to go, and that's such a great spot right there! I think I'm now going to stimulate this exact same spot for the rest of the night, princess. Now what do you think about that?"

Keri didn't think anything. She was busy laughing hard into her gag while Mary, holding back Keri's toes with her left hand, continued to draw the tiniest circles onto her hyper-sensitive skin. Back and forth, up and down, the fiendish brush went, forever and ever, with the lightest touch - up to the point where Keri, in ticklish frustration, wished her tormentor would at least focus on some other areas of her foot.

Which, of course, she then would do - the next night and all the following nights, for hours and hours. Dragging a hard feather softly and slowly all over Keri's deep, curvy arches. Scrubbing both soles with a rough horse brush while holding back the toes. Sawing a comb back and forth across the balls of her feet. Spreading Keri's left pinky toe apart and tickling the toe-tip with two electric toothbrushes at the same time, for six hours straight. Carefully tracing each and every wrinkle on her soles with electric flossers. And of course, scratching her long, red nails all over Keri's soles, again and again and again. Mary's imagination when it came to tickle-torturing Keri's sensitive feet was endless.

But now, Keri was finally back in the box. She had recovered quickly - too quickly for Nurse Mary's taste - and her vital stats were perfect, so Susan decided to assign her once again to the dreaded isolation compartment.

So there she was, locked in, heavily restrained, her bare feet sticking out of the wall. Her big toes were tied together with a thin leather strap, and a metal string was attached to that strap, vanishing into a small opening behind her toes. Her other toes were free. At least for now.

Susan and Karen were watching from the control room as Keri lightly wiggled her long, unrestrained toes.

“So what do you think about her? Are you still happy with her performance?” Karen put down her glasses.

“After the second session and the pedicures, her toe sensitivity is now up to 99%. She’s ready for the next step. She’s progressing very, very quickly.” Susan took a sip of coffee.

“Great. Let's focus on those soles now, shall we.”

Susan nodded.

“Keri will always be a sole girl. And, as you can see, her arches are already extremely sensitive."

To demonstrate, she put up the stats on the big screen: Level 4, 99%.

"It's time to put them to the test. I want to level her up to a 10 as soon as possible.”

Karen took a few notes on her laptop. Only seven of their girls were a 10 or higher, and some of them had been here for years. Keri seemed to have so much potential!

“Sounds good to me, Susan. Let's put her in the foot press then."

The 'foot press' was a contraption designed to keep a girl's feet perfectly still while having her toes bent all the way back - perfect for all kinds of sole treatments. Susan loved that device, because not only did it leave the soles completely helpless and perfectly accessible, it also stretched the skin incredibly taut, rendering the soles much more sensitive and receptive to stimulation - and it accentuated the balls of the feet and the arches and made the feet look nice and curvy, just the way she liked them.

Susan pushed a few buttons, and, accompanied by a soft mechanical whizz, compartments in the wall opened and heavy steel clamps started to slowly close in on Keri's feet, from all around. One set of clamps, emerging from below, closed tightly around her heels, clamping them together. Another set closed in on the sides of her feet, pressing those meaty soles firmly together. The string attached to the strap around Keri's big toes now started to retract into the wall, pulling her toes back, while, at the same time, another set of big, padded clamps was being lowered from above, pressing down on the already bent back toes, forcing them to bend back even more and fixating them in this position. Since Keri's toes were extremely flexible, the clamps could be pushed down very, very hard. It didn't hurt, but it was very tight, and it made Keri feel extremely helpless.

After a few seconds, Keri's bare soles were now completely encased by steel clamps, and the contraption was sealed and locked into place.
In horror, Keri was watching everything that happened to her poor feet, fullscreen, in her headset:
Her toes were now completely hidden, helplessy trapped, secured and covered by the heavy clamps of the 'foot press'; however, her soles were not covered: They were bare and completely defenseless, the big pink fleshy balls of her feet popping out from the pressure on her toes, her sensitive soles stretched taut as a drum - and, as she realized with a shiver - perfectly ready to be tickled. Which, of course, was what's going to happen to her.

"Try to wiggle your toes now, darling." Susan whispered into the microphone.

Keri tried. Nothing happened. Her toes didn't move. Not an inch. Once again, her big, ticklish soles were completely helpless, completely at the mercy of this madwoman. It was the most severe bondage her feet have ever been put in. This was bad. This was very, very bad.

"Very good, honey. Guess we're finally ready to take care of those pretty soles of yours now." Susan smirked as she started the sequence.

This was definitely not "very good", thought Keri. Not my soles, a desperate Keri screamed into her gag, inside her tiny prison. I'm too ticklish! I can't take it! Please! Stop! STOP!

Of course, absolutely nothing stopped. Instead, two big, blue, circular brushes came into view - one for each foot. Those would be perfect for heavy duty cleaning - however, the long, stiff bristles were placed right at the center of Keri's soft, delicate arches. Keri was now completely freaking out. The toe-tickling she had to endure was already absolutely horrible - but her soles were far, far more ticklish! How would she be able to deal with that?
And now, it did get worse: A button press later, two new sets of twenty much smaller brushes were being positioned all around the big brushes, covering most of Keri's soft arches. Even if the brushes didn't move yet, the bristles were already tickling like hell.

"More" whispered Karen to Susan. Susan nodded and started to type on the keyboard.

Mechanical arms now placed two big horse-brushes right at the balls of Keri's feet, obviously ready to scrub back and forth, and yet another set was positioned right at her heels. Finally, hundreds of thin robotic arms came into view, all equipped with thin, long, drill-like high-precision brushes, taking care of all the remaining space of Keri's soft, bare soles.

Karen was very pleased: Keri's soles were now completely covered with brushes of all shapes and sizes.

"As you see, your feet are going to receive some nice, thorough stimulation, darling. This is going to be so much fun! How long do you think you can take it?"

Karen chuckled. The two women were obviously enjoying themselves.

Inside the box, Keri was dying from ticklish anticipation. She couldn't think straight anymore. Every inch of her sensitive foot-bottoms was covered with bristles. She was ready to be tickled out of her mind. She wanted out, she wanted this madness to stop. She was sure she couldn't take a single second of this!

"No reply? Let's start then!"

With a big shark's grin, Susan flicked a red switch in the middle of the control dessk - and the brushes sprang to life. Buzzing. Rotating. Scrubbing. TICKLING LIKE HELL! The bristles of hundreds of brushes relentlessly started to tickle Keri's sensitive soles all over. Her brain, overwhelmed with that sudden ticklish sensation, was about to explode. The tickling on her soles was absolutely maddening - she wanted to crawl out of her skin! She wanted to scream at the top of her lungs! She wanted to rip that box apart! However, the bondage held her firmly in place, and the gag silenced her completely, as the evil brushes started to pick up more and more speed. The brushes didn't move around, they'd stay at the exact same spot, stimulating her insanely ticklish skin for what seemed like an eternity. However, it was mere seconds.

"Oh, you seem to like that a lot," Susan taunted, even though she knew she wouldn't get a reply from her ticklish subject.

Keri did not like it. She couldn't take it. She couldn't deal with it. She was laughing and screaming and howling into her gag in ticklish frustration. Please stop, she thought. No more!
But the tickling on her soles didn't stop. In fact, it got worse and worse. Keri was getting more and more desperate as her soles were scrubbed over and over, and she was getting more and more ticklish by the second. She was now absolutely sure she was going to die laughing.

Her vital stats looked good though. Perfect, actually. Susan and Karen exchanged a glance.

"How long do you think we can we keep her like that?" Susan asked.

"She seems to be doing fine. Let's check back on her tomorrow, and then we decide." And to Keri: "Since you're enjoying yourself so much, honey, we're now going to leave you to it."

Don't leave me like this, a desperate Keri screamed into her gag. Get me out of here!

No sound could be heard outside. The two women had already left the room, turned off the lights and locked the heavy door, all while Keri's soles were receiving the tickling of a lifetime. The brushes did not stop. Not for the next minute, not for the rest of the night. They would never stop, not until Susan and Karen decided that Keri's training was over.

And of course the brushes were still going when Susan came back the next morning. Keri's soles had been tickled for 12 hours straight, and as the tickling grew more and more intense, Keri's ticklishness - and desperation - increased too. She must be in tickle-hell right now, at least that's what the stats were telling Susan, and her soles were probably bright red now - hard to tell with all those rotating brushes covering them.

"How you're holding up in there, honey?" she asked innocently.

Keri was a completely mess. The effect of the never-ending ticklish sensations on her poor soles was devastating. However, as Susan immediately noticed, her vital stats were great. While Keri's brain couldn't take the tickling, her body clearly could.

"You're lucky, pumpkin: Karen and I had a talk, and we decided we are going to release you." Susan smiled.

Keri hold her breath.

" Yes, we are." She leaned closer to the microphone. "In two months! Enjoy the tickling, sweetie! I've been told it helps."

Keri's heart sank. This must be some kind of cruel joke!

Except - it wasn't.

The counter in her headset indicated that Susan had just set the timer to - 80,000 minutes. Hearing Susan's voice had somewhat helped taking Keri's attention away from the unbearable sole-tickling, but now she was all alone again - alone with hundreds of brushes, scratching and scrubbing and tormenting her poor, ticklish soles, over and over. And, even worse, she was going to be tickled like this for a very, very long time. This was truly insane! She was now desperately trying to search the deepest cells of her brain to somehow find a way to - enjoy it? Isn't this what Susan suggested? "Enjoy the tickling, sweetie"?
But after a few seconds, she gave up. She completely submitted to the horribly, insane tickling on her soles which would be her reality for the next two months.

Such great details in this story... I agree with Milagros, this series is awesome!

Great story :) Hope to see more of Kerri or similiar stories :)

Last edited:
Boom! Headshot!

Shock... I thought your art was already awesome but I had no idea that you were such a good writer! Your story left me breathless, and hungry for more! I just cannot believe how seemlessly your distinctive visual style translates into literary form! Amazing and true to the spirit of your drawings/collages; you've shown everyone how boss you were. Please don't stop here and write more: I think I even prefer your stories to your art!

Thank you so much for this true gem! Hope there are more in the making!

:man:

Happy to see another chapter in this series.

Thanks for all the comments! Suggestions on how to continue are welcome.

I love the series. I think it would be great if somehow Kerri either escaped or something came up where she was let out and Susan had to take her place in isolation. But I'm also a big revenge story guy so maybe that's just me. Either way this is great stuff and can't wait for the next part!

That would be wicked to have some inner corruption trying to escape with another nurse and all three get captured!

Can a human really be tickled for that long without serious health problems or even possible death?

Can a human really be tickled for that long without serious health problems or even possible death?

One cannot be tickled to death. However, being forced to stay in a lying position for extended periods of time may lead to muscle atrophy, and other unpleasantness. Remember Se7en, the Sloth victim? The movie gave a pretty accurate account of what would happen in reality. Being tickled so thoroughly for so long may also lead to insanity.

But who cares? It's a fiction. In fetish fiction, women are young and beautiful, they are all ticklish, have perfect feet and are all lesbians, lol~

Thanks for all the comments! Suggestions on how to continue are welcome.
This is by far the best thing I ever read. Totally blew my mind. Thank You, man. BIG thank You.
The best parts are those involving direct interaction between the poor petite victim and the sadistic tormentors: love Susan character and I'mout of my mind for nurse Mary: I'd love an entire chapter featuring Keri, Mary, a long feather and Mary's long red nails. I love the taunting and verbal teasing and the sheer sadism and You deliver so damn good altogheter.
Just can't wait to read next chapters.
Hope to know Mary will buy Keri as her tickleslave, at the very end!
Bless your heart, Shock.

I am so glad somebody bumped this! Awesome story! Shock is an even better writer than he is an artist, which is really saying something! I hope we'll see a sequel sooner than later! :xpulcy:

This is one of the best stories I have ever read, period.

Hope to read the continuation of this wicked series soon Shock, love your work!

Won't be happening anytime soon I am afraid, because his DA account was closed. He is still active though, so I hope he'll be back. His stories are even better than his already amazing art~

Yes I agree, his art is awesome but your right, very talented writer!

Does anybody know what happened to shock? His work is amazing.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back