• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughs for life - The extremely sexy Rosalie - Fall in love

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Warning fall in love type ticklee

Meet Rosalie, this one is a treat my friends. I had a couple of really sexy looking ladies here at Laughs for life in my early beginnings and Rosalie is right up they're on the list with them. So we met thru an online dating site, I do look on those here and there for models or people interested and I hit the jackpot with the super sweet Rosalie.

Rosalie is a student at a local college and captain of her volleyball team, when we first started talking about what I do, she mentioned that it would be a battle for her to be tied and tickled. Well, she wasn't wrong because it was a battle for her, specially on her upper body. Her feet, we're not has ticklish has her upper body, but they still we're a 6 out of 10.

This full clip is a combination of two 6 minute clips...

Upper body: Standing at 5'3 with a rock hard super soft ebony body Rosalie is a total treat for any tickler out there. It's amazing how beautiful she is when she laughs, her super white teeth grinning and eventually laughing out loud. Her giant eyes just looking everywhere to escape. There's moments where she pouts, others she's in tears. This was one of the best/fun upper bodies that I have ever tickled and I really digged into her ribs and armpits, with a few knee squeezes.

This is one of my favorites scenes here at Laugh for life.

Feet: Now for the feet portion of this clip. Rosalie has her extremely sexy looking feet in my stocks and she's going to get introduce to the tickle tools. Now I wished that Rosalie's feet would of been super ticklish, but we have to settle for "ok" ticklish. One thing I do have to say, Rosalie is wearing sexy librarian glasses for this portion of the clip, she went from super sexy...to loose my mind sexy. The faces she makes here, in between burst of laughter and squeals are absolutely breath taking. She's always super amazed by any tool that her feet gets treatment from. She hides her face with her hands when she can't take it. She's quite talkative in the feet segment of her ordeal.

French language spoken.

Rosalie is a rare treat and very close to be the perfect ticklee in my book. Total must have clip.

You want to see an absolutely beautifully sweet 20 year old get tickled torture with her tongue sticking out of her mouth when she just can't take it anymore, then Rosalie is there for you...

Height: 5'3

Feet: 7

Preview pics are below and I will put a preview clip in the next few days!!!

Attachments

• DSC00841.JPG
    DSC00841.JPG
    233.8 KB · Views: 244
  • DSC00848.JPG
    DSC00848.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC00849.JPG
    DSC00849.JPG
    254.4 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC00855.JPG
    DSC00855.JPG
    216.3 KB · Views: 202
  • DSC00866.JPG
    DSC00866.JPG
    229 KB · Views: 690
ummi sure like her ope she comes back again

Lovely ticklee! She looks ticklish as hell. Thank you for sharing!

PS.

Look at that smooth sexy skin- hot girl!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back