• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Catalyst (requested story)

lonewolf452

So I've been messaged by a few people asking for details about what made Claire private about her feet in the past. I got around to asking her about it. I finally got some details on what happened that made Claire stop wearing sandals and stuff on public. I couldn't put it in my normal story format bcc I wasn't there to witness details, but I put some pieces together and did the best I could. Hope this helps!

It all started when Claire was in high school. She used to wear flip flops occasionally, and owned some tshirts that rode up easily, or tank tops that exposed her midriff. The t-shirts she wore when she was in school bcc they only exposed an inch or two, the tank tops were for when she'd go out with friends.

Claire admitted she doesn't know how or why this all started, but I theorize it's bcc of how mesmerizing her body and skin is. If you see a girl with a body like hers, especially when it's exposed a little? Of course you get this feeling of, (I wanna touch that, see how it feels, how soft her skin is, experience it) so I assume it started with that desire. Or course it's creepy to just TOUCH someone out of nowhere, specially if u don't know them. So seems like they used tickling as a buffer.

She told me a few stories, the first one involved her at a house party. She wore sandals to that party and walked barefoot around the house. She was sitting on a couch talking with some friends, it was kinda crowded in the living room and there wasn't enough chairs for everyone. So some people were sitting on the floor, one guy in particular was leaning against the arm of the couch beside Claire to her left.

Claire had her right leg crossed over her left, so her right foot was dangling in the air....Suddenly she felt this horribly sensitive sensation under the bottom of her foot. She gave a little involuntary gasp and quickly jerked her foot away and planted it flat on the floor. She remembered how it almost shocked her for a moment, she glanced around kinda stunned, but only for a second, before she heard someone laugh.

"Haha! Someone's ticklish!" He said.

She realized that guy (whom she didn't know) had just tickled her foot.

Claire kinda smirked back at him and shrugged it off, but she kept her feet on the ground this time. She told me that no one has ever tried tickling her feet before. They were very "virgin" feet. She told me that when she was a little kid, her grandfather would tickle her feet (which she remembered tickled like crazy), but as she grew up that obv stopped and hadn't given it a second thought until that moment. A few moments passed before AGAIN that guy started tickling her feet, stroking the side of her left foot this time. Claire immediately pulled her feet away. This time she got up off the couch, noting on her mind how HORRIBLY ticklish her feet were...she was annoyed with the guy but didn't wanna make a scene, so she got up and headed for the kitchen. The night went on as per normal after that.

Claire said she started having more encounters like that at parties or get togethers. And they always went after her for some reason. The other times she mentioned included:

Her sitting in a hot tub and one of her friends (another guy) started tickling her sides. Her shocking reaction provoked other people in the hot tub to poke and tickle her, one even went for her feet under the water. That's when Claire got out of the hot tub to escape. She said she told them all to "Fuck off" lol...feeling very violated.

Another time she was just sitting cross legged at a friends house playing a board game, (again barefoot) when one of her girl friends started tickling the bottom of her foot when she was thinking of her next move in the game.

Lastly, (and this was the final straw) she was at another house party and they were playing twister. Somewhere in the middle of the game. Both Claire and 2 other players were simply not giving up
Or making mistakes. So someone took it upon themselves to reach over and tickle Claire's sides. Well of course she collapsed onto the mat screaming and laughing involuntarily. Others joined in and started tickling the other two girls as well, but Claire was only concerned about herself. She told me how it became this THING all of a sudden as more people joined in and gang tickled her (and the other girls) pulling off their socks and tickling their feet.

Claire told me that she wanted to scream so bad at them, but all she could do was laugh. It was simply too much. She had never been tickled that much before. Once they finally let her go. Claire actually retreated into the bathroom to compose herself. She was upset at that point.

So she vowed to never put herself in that position again. And that's when she started to become very private about her feet. She stopped wearing sandals and made sure she wore socks to her friends houses from now on, (which seemed to work) as well as didn't wear anything revealing her sides and stomach. She said she's sure one of her friends tried tickling her socked feet at one point (just quick short tickles) which still tickled like crazy, but it wasn't nearly as bad as her bare feet, so she played it off and didn't give them a reaction, saying "thankfully it only lasted a second or two, if they kept going I wouldn't have been able to take it"

When i asked why it was such a big thing to her, she explained the tickling was almost painful bcc of how ticklish she was, plus she didn't like guys in particular she didn't know using it as a way to touch her. Made her feel very violated and helpless. So she didn't like it. No one else tickled her as she graduated HS and started attending university. Until she met me that is lol.

Postlog:

Things are obv diff now, you can all read my stories with Claire on this forum for more details. I asked her if she couldn't stand being tickled, why she seemed open to it from me. She just laughed and said "because I liked you a lot!"

Now it's just apart of our relationship. And of course our friend Jane loves tickling Claire as well.
More surprising was recently (again story listed on the forum) she would even be open to being put in a tickle chair, and getting tickled by someone else (professionally) while being photographed/videotaped if they paid her enough to do so since she's finishing her last year of her masters degree in University and will take all the "easy" money she can get hahah.
Once she's done university and starts working I'm sure that will be off the table though. Lol...

I admit I almost want this to happen now. Could be fun watching her get tickled by someone else besides Jane. (Like at Simply Tickling.com or something)
But yeah it would have to be a more professional setting for both of us to be cool with it. Maybe one day? Lol.

Thanks for the support guys!

Great story! :feets:
I have said it before: Trust is the key. She likes you and trusts you, so the tickling is not an aggression to her. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back