• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost my personal play partner looking for sub or switch near Troutman, NC.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
Unfortunately my personal tickle play partner just randomly vanished on me, so as the saying goes, "It's no use crying over spilled milk." I'm now on the hunt for another sub or switch tickle play partner. I am pansexual so I have no problems with any gender and I prefer my play partners to be close in age. You will need to understand that I am married, he is my Dom(He has a profile on FetLife.), and therefore he will always come first. We are in a 100% completely open relationship and he fully supports me going out and playing with others. He has no problems whatsoever tickling me, but he really does not enjoy being tickled at all thus he fully supports me finding someone I can tickle. I can easily host play and I have a dungeon basement with lots of equipment plus toys. I even have a custom-built tickle stockade that has a set of stocks complete with toe ties. I will want to meet you somewhere public first just to chat and get to know each other before I will invite you over to our space. Oh I forgot to mention that I want a play partner that lives nearby preferably an hour or less away. If interested send me a private message here.

Just wanted to add that I am in a completely open marriage so my husband knows who I play with and when I play with them. Now if you are not in an open relationship and you are in a closed relationship(Especially vanilla.) then I would prefer you don't even bother contacting. I cannot stand people who use fetish sites to cheat because they are in an unhappy relationship.

Best of luck, gal. I definitely don't fit any of your criteria (age, open relation, distance). Maybe in one of the other universes that the physicists tell us exist. Again, good luck!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back