• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina Majorino - pic + twitter

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Back when she made Napoleon Dynamite, this picture came out -

tina_majorino_foot_tickled__original_scan_by_numenor1976-d4g31me.jpg

And just recently, I found this on her twitter -

"I remember a pic where your Napolean Dynamite co stars were tickling your feet. Are you still that ticklish??"

"No. (Yes). Seriously that was staged. (No it wasn't.) But for realsies, I am NOT ticklish. (Yes I am. Keep it yourself)"

twitter.com/tinamajorino/status/591721409467940864

Bonus: Here are a few sexy pictures she recently posed for

qoT32N6.jpg

bM7gSNh.jpg

hMixBha.jpg

Awesome find!!! I always thought she was way too cute to be cast as a nerd in Napoleon Dynamite, just like Alyson Hanigan was too cute to be a band geek in American Pie.
Good going!

Last edited:
Cheers for sharing the update Jeff. I love the quirky sense of humour. Great to revisit a classic old photo from the early days of me developing my love of tickling. Tina Majorino was in a version of Alice in Wonderland, which is how I initially saw this photo I think after googling her afterwards.

If memory serves, is that not Haylie Duff in the pic as well? I wonder if this photo was taken before/after the infamous tickling she received... "thank god it's not me this time!"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back