• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I acually love tickling and a friend did this should i do this?

Okay, so you both want to be the Ler more than the Lee. This is a fantastic situation to bet your bodies on a game. Is there something you are both good at? Cards? Putt-putt golf? Grenade catching? Whatever it is, challenge her to a "winner take all" match. Winner gets the loser helplessly tied and vulnerable. Since you both don't want to be that loser, you will both give it your best effort (as opposed to a battle of Lees who try to lose). The question is, are you prepared to pay up? The winner should get at least a half hour. Game on!

wow, thats what i exactly though, but i dont know if she likes tickling or was just joking that day, but i wanna tie her up before offering that challenge to her, she said that knew i was going to revenge and was prepared and would he prepared, then she smiled, but i dont know how to take in surprise and tie her, after that for sure i will tickle her and make her say if she is tickler or ticklee and ask for the challenges!

In your situation, I really think she would be cooler with the whole thing if she knew her fate was in her own hands. Doesn't it sound like more of a friendly fun game rather than just plunging her into a scene she might think is too "out there?" Anyway, good luck whatever you try.

By the way, here's a good way to have a tickle "winner take all" competition with someone who might be trying to throw the game: Play the game intensely with one final twist. After the game, a coin is flipped. Heads the winner is tickled. Tails the loser is tickled. Twisty like M. Knight Shyamalan!

Also note this: the winners of the competition are still the winners after the coin toss... a victory they can savor while helplessly tied to a bed.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back