• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RADIO DJ HATES BEING TICKLED - M/F

BondageObsessed

TMF Poster
Selena is a local radio DJ who I was able to get to briefly (very briefly) model for me a few months ago. I tried to get her to do a full shoot a few times since and was turned down each time, "I HATE being tickled!" she would tell me.

I get a text a few weeks ago from her asking if I had any foot modeling shoots, she needed to make some quick cash....it turns out Selena has some outstanding parking tickets she needs to take care of!

I noticed in her message she only mentioned foot modeling, pretty typical of Selena to look for the easiest way to make money. I told her I was only interested in doing tickling shoots with her. And, I didn't hear back for a few days, when I did she reluctantly agreed to do "light tickling"....Sure, I'll keep it light!

When Selena showed up to the shoot she had a bad attitude which only made me want to tickle her even worse. I get Selena strapped down, ankles and wrists tied. You can see from her face she is not enthusiastic about what awaits her. I start at her beautiful, big size 9 feet. She has very soft soles that are extremely ticklish! She thought this was going to be light tickling but soon realizes that it's tickle torture!

I work my way up and down her body, unbuttoning her jeans and pulling up her top. Selena is ticklish from head to toe, including a very ticklish stomach and unbearably ticklish armpits. Selena laughs and begs for me to stop, she cries out "Oh God!" numerous times and has trouble breathing between her laughs. I make sure to torture her good and make her earn every penny!

This is one of the most ticklish models in my store and she truly hates being tickled!

FULL CLIP AVAILABLE:https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/101913/

youtube preview was flagged so....

BACKUP LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxJKV_Oa1GcdMU13UG9NcmRPeG8/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
OK....now THAT is what a good Lee should be like. Not this fake laughter/model crap that we see so much of. BRAVO!

now that sure is tickling there real reactions not fake either dont just love how they need cash but hate tickling so much but no choice to and when start tickle them is most adorable thing you ever seen .

Amazing Clip! Congrats on this model and seems you had a blast with here :) Any chance to get her back for a good Upperbody segment and tie her down more tightly, so she cant pull down her arms?

Best regards
One and only Sky Cpt.

Last edited:
She is so hot!! Brilliant reactions too, those armpits seem like a 'lers dream!!! :D

Wonderful clip, Thanks for sharing it

She is very ticklish, now we know why she hates being tickled

wow, wow, wow!!!!
What a great ticklee!!!
Please more of her!!!

Great work! Lees this good are worth pouring on the praise. A toast to parking tickets.

I'll try to get her back, she is not a fan of being tickled so it would take a lot of $$$!

Hopefully you're able to. Those big size 9's of hers need to be tickled over, and over, and over again. Even though she doesn't love being tickled, perhaps in addition to $$$, if you're able to convince her that a lot of people love seeing her feet get tickled. Lol.

Knowing Selena, if she had to choose between having her soles tickled or having her toes licked, which would she more likely choose?

Last edited:
Just a friendly tip. If she was really that ticklish, the foot stocks would have to be tied with rope to the bed legs. They were just laying there on the bed. She could have easily pulled away or kicked you in the face. To make it look more real, I would tied the foot stocks to the bed somehow. Still not perfect, but better than it just laying there unattached. Great looking feet though.

Awesome clip and lee! Authentic tickling and real reactions. I like how she wears shoes that just scream "tickle these feet!" Ever thought about doing a brief shoe-on attack prior to full-on bare tickling?

Just a friendly tip. If she was really that ticklish, the foot stocks would have to be tied with rope to the bed legs. They were just laying there on the bed. She could have easily pulled away or kicked you in the face. To make it look more real, I would tied the foot stocks to the bed somehow. Still not perfect, but better than it just laying there unattached. Great looking feet though.

She is strapped in you have look closer and pay attention look at pics again you can see ankles are secured.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back