• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers and ticklees, i have a question for you!

MarcTheTickler

So i was wondering what do you like the most of tickling in terms of the way of acting of the other person? Cause some ticklers like their lee to try not to laugh, or be complete submissive and others no, so i do wanna know what lee's and lers like the most.
On my side im tickler and I think what i like the most is that the other girls actitude is like prepotent, cause its so funny when you tickle them to see how after saying some things they cant stop laughing, i really like that, and on tickle games where both lee and ler can win or loose is so funny :D

I like the 'lees I'm tickling to helplessly laugh but not freak out or cry or get mad. Just laugh like they have no choice but to do that. Maybe even be enjoying it no matter how much it tickles.

For me it's definitely the "turned on by tickling" reaction. The one that goes between barely being able to stand it and not wanting it to stop.

My preference is the more hardcore/torturous scene, reality play with a masochist who is genuinely desperately ticklish and not seeking tickling in general, such as specific tickle fetishists do. I want them more so hating and fearing it (consensual non-con) as a real torture and not just the usual tickler's fantasy. That way I get genuine responses and not acted out, as you stated.

I am a turned on by tickling type response as a lee. I tend to laugh, squirm and beg. I really enjoy being edged with feathers, and fantasize about a gang tickling while being playedwith sexually.

As a Ler, I enjoy watching my lees squirm, beg, laugh, get hard/wet. I don't enjoy scr aming or crying, unless we both go in knowing it is more of an S/m scene.

To be honest, I don't mind. As long as it's foot tickling, I'm pretty happy.

But slight preferences I guess would be more torturous than playful, but I can go either way. I'm happy to accomodate a lee's preferences (not that I have much experience), but in terms of being a lee myself, I prefer to get hard tortured.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back