• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lack of black girls in tickling videos

In your opinion what is the reason behind the low number of black women featured in tickling productions?

You just don't know where to look?

Both myself and LIOClips have worked with a fair amount of black women. In fact, I just recently released a compilation featuring four of them.

I think it may be partially geography, though. I'm fairly close to Oakland, so basically every time I post an ad if I don't specify an ethnicity I get mostly black girls (and Asian, because Silicon Valley) responding.

I think they're more shy than white women. Just a hunch tho. Beauty standards etc. They all factor in.

Black people as a whole are only 12 percent of the population with Black women being at most 7 or 8 percent so they aren't going to be largely represented in tickling videos like white women; white women are overly represented in the tickling fetish simply because there's more of them than any other group of women. That being said, finding Black women tickling videos have never been difficult for me you just have to know where to look.

Of course, finding Black women for you tickling videos also would be easier depending on your location. I live in NYC if I put out an ad for tickling in Manhattan, Queens, Staten or Long Island mostly white women would response. But if I put out the same ad in Brooklyn or the Bronx there would be a higher chance of Black(and Latina) women responding to the add simply because of the demographics.

Who cares tho, a good tickling video is a good tickling video. Personally though I don't find myself interested in ones of that demographic.

It never ceases to amaze me the rationale certain folks have for explaining the presence/lack thereof of certain ethnicities and races, especially Black women. Clearly the traditional Western standards of beauty have been exclusionary of Black women and that definitely plays a part. The sheer populaton numbers, as mentioned earlier does as well. But generally as Solemates stated, it's just a matter of where you look. Oddly enough, I've been working on a compilation sampler for release.
View attachment blts1Ptf2.mp4View attachment blts1Ptf1.mp4

Is that ebony-clips.com? I honestly just tried a few search terms and got nothing.

Actually I think there are more ebony sites then there ever was. The best ones for ebony tickling are the ones that are COMPLETELY ebony.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...SortBy-bestmatch/Limit10/search/FOOT+TICKLING

2nd clip, Gretchen is pretty hot. She also says something I've never seen another model say (won't spoil the surprise).
The preview doesn't do it justice though, that's just the very beginning of the clip when he's gettingstarted, but you can see how hot she is.

It never ceases to amaze me the rationale certain folks have for explaining the presence/lack thereof of certain ethnicities and races, especially Black women. Clearly the traditional Western standards of beauty have been exclusionary of Black women and that definitely plays a part.

LIO you make great videos. You also write a good comment. ;)

Last edited:
What kills me be da prices for some content that's not even worth the purchase..

It's a lack of black people in the fetish genre period. It isn't just black women who are lacking in representation.

Yeah you are a racist and we don't care you can keep crying this all you want but it's just getting annoying at this point. Producers go with what makes them money and works. Again I say, who cares, it's all about good tickle videos.

People can beg me racist if they want but who are the cover models on most of the billboards and magazines? Very few black women. So that's what these producers go after because the other stuff is what people unfortunately mostly want.

Yeah you are a racist and we don't care you can keep crying this all you want but it's just getting annoying at this point. Producers go with what makes them money and works. Again I say, who cares, it's all about good tickle videos.

So you're suggesting they can't make good tickling videos? I think Ebony has a point; how many ebony people do you see on the side bar? I'm not seeing any.

Having a preference doesn't make you a racist, but this is a numbers game. If it doesn't sell, why would a producer go out of his/her way to produce the content?
If you want to see more African American women, invest in a camera, software, African American models, etc and produce the content that you like.

You mean producers don't have mysterious benefactors providing funding? Lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back