• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Challenge Chris Checking in - MIA

Tickle_Challenge

TMF Master
Uhhh duh there's interest! You had some of the best material out there! I hope everything is okay and that things are on the mend!

There would definitely be interest. One idea if you do decide to produce videos again would be taking a poll on TMF of the top 5 or 10 favorite girls from over the years and trying to bring some of them back. It would be fun to see some of the girls tickled again 5, 6 , 7 years later.

Sure. While I prefer your older stuff when challenge part of tickle challenge was applied more. I like many others have missed your work and presence.

Yea it'd be great if you came back. Your videos were awesome.

I also really enjoyed the orgasmchallenge part, when you really brought a lee to orgasm against their will.

You do realize its not against their will right?

BULLSHIT! Next you'll try to convince us that a video that says "intense, extreme tickle torture with insane reactions" might contain just run-of-the-mill tickling on a girl who barely lets out a giggle!

Chris!!!! You are absolutely my ALL TIME FAVORITE tickle producer!

PLEASEEE COME BACK AND PRODUCE SOME FRESH CONTENT!

Hope all is well with you!

I liked your earlier work more than your recent stuff to be honest. But by all means continue making content.

Big fan of your early work as well... But that might just be because you were one of the first sites I found that got me into tickling to begin with. Would love to see some new content from you!

My guy. I saw your clips4sale site updated & I got so excited! But I already have that re-release ;)
Hope you make a comeback! You were def one of my faves when I first discovered my fetish.
Hope all is well!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back