• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western MA paid tickle sessions

TickleFairy

TMF Poster
Since I had so much fun doing tickle sessions in Long Island New York, I wondered if anyone else near western MA/NY/CT would be interested?

What I usually do is rent a hotel or motel for a couple of days, you book your session with me via pm, I let you know what hotel/motel it is and when I get there the room number, and you arrive there at your scheduled time! We have the session which I time with an alarm on my phone and then say goodbye after it is complete so that I may fix things for the next client. I'll book them with a half our break in between :)

Here are my prices, keep in mind that the options with less clothing give you more access to ticklish spots. For example, if you only pay for the 100$ option you do not have access to tickling or having private parts tickled etc.

100$ an hour for fully clothed tickling,
125 an hour for in bathing suit tickling,
150$ an hour for nude tickling.

How a session goes is completely up to you. You can have me lee for the full amount of time or ler. You can also split up the session with me being half ler and half lee. I have under the bed restraints, tools like feathers, an electric toothbrush, makeup brushes and lotion to make skin softer.

The only rules I have are no sex or pain. You can book a session for however long you want and if you would like to do some kind of roleplay with costumes let me know as well!

Ok time to see who thoroughly read my post as the first questions I usually get are what are your prices and how does a session go? I've explained both so if you've read my post and use the code word "starfish" when messaging me you'll get a bonus prize :). That is if you use the code word and don't ask me questions I've already answered on the post!

Very nice... I wish you every success in your venture. Please let us know how this works out for you.

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back