• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle punishment in Taiwan show

Wow great! Do they have the same punishment in other episodes of the show?

Truly wonderful clip! :feets: Thanks so much for the link. :D
I wish that I had a translation.

Thanks for sharing, Sakura! Since you're so knowledgeable about Asian shows, I was wondering if you knew about a Hong Kong show that had a round where the contestants would have their feet massaged/tickled while they were trying to sing. I distinctly recall three separate shows like that, and this was one of them: https://sta.sh/0tc1azdhlod

Does that sound familiar to you in anyway, perhaps? If not, thanks for always being a good Samaritan and posting clips here anyway :)

Sorry, when it comes to Hong Kong shows I'm not familiar with it

Wow great! Do they have the same punishment in other episodes of the show?

Well, that was the first time this show implemented this punishment, recently there are more episodes with this punishment,
but some males some females.

Another one with female is
youtu.be/Z17EeuMdWfI
about 20 mins

Sakura, the address you are posting aren't working for me. How do you modify them?

Thanks Sakura. Great to see that they are making it a regular part of the show.

Sakura, the address you are posting aren't working for me. How do you modify them?

This is not one of those links that are heavily edited. You don't have to modify them or delete any spaces. Just copy and paste in your address bar.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z17EeuMdWfI

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back