• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The hated jints are DEAD!!! (2017)

milagros317

Verified
The putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards are dead, DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!!!!

The putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards have already lost 87 games, meaning that, even if they win every remaining game in the 2017 baseball season, they will wind up 75-87.

The Dodgers have already won 92 games; they will finish at least 17 games ahead of the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards.

The Diamondbacks have already won 82 games; they will finish at least 7 games ahead of the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards.

With last night's victory, the Rockies have already won 76 games; they will finish at least 1 game ahead of the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards.

Thus the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards can neither win the NL West nor become a Wild Card team.

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Mils... remind me to never get on your bad side! :scream:

PS: I don't watch baseball, but it never gets old to see one of the TMF's nicest guys hating people this bad~

PS: I don't watch baseball, but it never gets old to see one of the TMF's nicest guys hating people this bad~

Whatever yo do, do NOT remind him that the Giants have won THREE World Series since the Dodgers even won a pennant last lol

Though, I have a hunch that might change this year.

Even if you were a baseball fan and somewhat familiar with the history of major league baseball, it would take me several hours to describe all of the reasons why that team deserves to be hated. (And its fans hated, too.)

Whatever yo do, do NOT remind him that the Giants have won THREE World Series since the Dodgers even won a pennant last lol

Though, I have a hunch that might change this year.
I very much hope that your hunch is correct. :D

As far as I can see, there are two valid ways to look at "recent" baseball history:

1) Take "recent" to mean since the time when teams started to relocate, which led to expansion of the number of teams. From 1903 to 1952 inclusive, an entire half century, no team moved. The same 8 teams in the AL and the same 8 teams in the NL played in the same cities year after year.

In this view, the modern era began when the Boston Braves moved to Milwaukee in 1953.

Using this definition of recent, the Dodgers have recently won 6 World Series and the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards have won 4.

2) Take "recent" to mean those baseball seasons that my grandnephew remembers. He started following baseball in 2015 as an avid Cubs fan (which is forgivable since he lives in Chicago). He thinks that the Cubs win the World Series half the time.

Using this definition of recent, neither the Dodgers nor the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards have recently won the World Series.

:rowfull:

I very much hope that your hunch is correct. :D

As far as I can see, there are two valid ways to look at "recent" baseball history:

1) Take "recent" to mean since the time when teams started to relocate, which led to expansion of the number of teams. From 1903 to 1952 inclusive, an entire half century, no team moved. The same 8 teams in the AL and the same 8 teams in the NL played in the same cities year after year.

In this view, the modern era began when the Boston Braves moved to Milwaukee in 1953.

Using this definition of recent, the Dodgers have recently won 6 World Series and the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards have won 4.

2) Take "recent" to mean those baseball seasons that my grandnephew remembers. He started following baseball in 2015 as an avid Cubs fan (which is forgivable since he lives in Chicago). He thinks that the Cubs win the World Series half the time.

Using this definition of recent, neither the Dodgers nor the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards have recently won the World Series.

:rowfull:

"Recent" is such a relative term. I'm 27 and my earliest baseball memory is my Atlanta Braves winning the 1995 World Series. And since then....well, ummm I guess the 90's were pretty good lol

As far as my hunch, I do think the Dodgers are the best team in the NL, but who knows what will happen. Without a dog in the fight, i'm just hoping for some good playoff action. Just please beat the Nationals if you face them!

Always good to see the Giants out of the playoffs, and their fans sad and silent. Although, the Dodgers are also struggling a lot right now. For your sake and theirs, I hope they turn things around.

Always good to see the Giants out of the playoffs, and their fans sad and silent. Although, the Dodgers are also struggling a lot right now. For your sake and theirs, I hope they turn things around.

Thank you for your good wishes. :D

I think the "Jints" season was over when Bumgarner decided to go fall off a dirtbike and miss more than a month of the season. He came back as a shell of himself for the rest of the season. Granted, that wasn't the ONLY reason they aren't going to make the playoffs this year.

Barbershopman

I'm glad you're happy that the "Hated Jints Are Dead", mils.

As for the Dodgers.

As poorly as they have been playing.. the good thing for the Dodgers, is that they had/have a huge enough lead in the NL West, to withstand the slump, and can and likely will still win the NL West, in spite of their slump

As for the Dodgers.

As poorly as they have been playing.. the good thing for the Dodgers, is that they had/have a huge enough lead in the NL West, to withstand the slump, and can and likely will still win the NL West, in spite of their slump

Many teams go through a slump, it's a long season. It's just worrisome that it is coming at the end of a fantastic season as opposed to July or August. Still, I think they can bounce back and make a good push in the playoffs.

Barbershopman

Considering that the Dodgers are playing mils.. "Hated Jints" in San Fran tonight..

Hopefully the Dodgers can use that game/this series to snap the Dodgers recent fortunes.

Good Luck to the Dodgers in this series, and for the rest of the season, mils.

And meanwhile the Mets still suck...sigh...just like the Bills...and the Sabers...(sob)

Considering that the Dodgers are playing mils.. "Hated Jints" in San Fran tonight..

Hopefully the Dodgers can use that game/this series to snap the Dodgers recent fortunes.

Good Luck to the Dodgers in this series, and for the rest of the season, mils.

They finally won last night, beating the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards 5-3. :bouncybou
Thanks again for your good wishes, Mitchell. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back