• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Surrender Colored (M/F)

Excellent! I do not think I had ever seen the original B&W piece, but this is a terrific job nonetheless. The "gloomy", serial killer-like atmosphere is very well done. Plus, I love the chair, very nice design. I'd like to get myself one just like that :bubbleheart:

I also love the details. The abandoned pair of flip-flops on the ground is a very nice touch.

:goodjob:

Great drawing! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thank you, Sir!

Fantastic work Feb! ^.^/

Thanks, Hombre! I appreciate it, and I'm glad you like it!

Excellent! I do not think I had ever seen the original B&W piece, but this is a terrific job nonetheless. The "gloomy", serial killer-like atmosphere is very well done. Plus, I love the chair, very nice design. I'd like to get myself one just like that :bubbleheart:

I also love the details. The abandoned pair of flip-flops on the ground is a very nice touch.

:goodjob:

Haha thanks! I hadn't heard from you in a while, I'm glad to hear from you! I'm trying out different styles... going for a rougher look I think. Thanks for the kind words!

Good work.

Thanks dude!

Haha thanks! I hadn't heard from you in a while, I'm glad to hear from you! I'm trying out different styles... going for a rougher look I think. Thanks for the kind words!

Haha, yes sorry, I took some time away from the forum (and in fact pretty much any social network) during my wedding and subsequent holidays in France last month. But rest assured that you artists are always on my mind! :Kiss2:

Haha, yes sorry, I took some time away from the forum (and in fact pretty much any social network) during my wedding and subsequent holidays in France last month. But rest assured that you artists are always on my mind! :Kiss2:

I figured you were off being a happy married man! Congratulations on that, by the way. There can be happiness found in marriage that few other things in life can match. I wish you the best!

What was the story behind this? Or is there even one? It's an excellent drawing either way and I really like the concept. It fills my head with ideas.

VERY GOOD WORK BYE NICE

Thanks!

What was the story behind this? Or is there even one? It's an excellent drawing either way and I really like the concept. It fills my head with ideas.

I'm working on a bit of a tickle comic of my own and I drew up a number of different things while I tried to figure out the art direction and style... I'm posting up one of the scrap panels in another thread... let me know what you think! I'm still trying to nail it down, but I'll definitely give the back-story once I get a few more pages wrapped up.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back