• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled my girlfriend's feet M/F

the_dude

TMF Poster
Just a quick story. Last night, my girlfriend was laying on our bed. She was laying on her stomach looking on her laptop. She was was wearing a t-shirt and pajama shorts. Her barefeet we're just staring at me. So I decided to walk over, I leaned in, kissed her head and said I was gonna watch TV in the other room. She said ok and went back to her laptop. As I walked past, I jumped on the bed and sat on her ankles trapping her feet and I just went to town scribbling on both soles. She just screamed, started laughing and begging me stop stop. She was twisting all over trying to get out. I just tickled for couple of minutes before letting her go. She was breathless and called me a jerk but in a playful way.
Screenshot_20170904-112153.png

Yeah, I would've had a hard time just walking past those cute feet without tickling them too! ;)

Great stuff. Thanks for the pic of her amazing feet too.! :)

I will definitely tickle her again. I actually tickle at LEAST a few hundred times a day lol...she also tickles me too. My feet are my worst spot.... Here is a pic of mine for any interested
IMG_20170913_165616.jpg

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back