• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone have a favorite model pairing?

BellyFan

TMF Regular
Is there a pair of models that you always enjoy/enjoyed seeing shoot together?

I don't currently have a favorite pairing with models that are both still in the industry today.

But my all-time favorite pairing was Charlee Chase & Kristin from TickleTorture. These two were the ones that got me into tickling, and these clips of them were the first clips that I ever purchased.
POVFFBellyButtonTickle.gifUpsideDownBellyButtonTickle.gif

Charlee's an awesome tickler, and I loved Kristins accent and laugh. I just wish Kristen got a chance to tickle Charlees belly before she left the industry. Charlee got Kristins belly plenty of times

What an interesting question! All the more interesting that the answer may be manifold, as there are pairs we have seen in videos, and others we have only fantasized about.

It's a tough call, but I'll give it a shot:

REALITY: Kristin Lea and Priscilla James tickling the "mayor's daughter" in that Realickling video was the first that sprung to mind when I read this thread. However, my favorite would probably be SABLIQUE VON LUX and TERRA MIZU in this FTKL video. They have so much chemistry together that it almost becomes magical. Poor agent BAILEY does not stand a chance :bubbleheart:

FANTASY: It never happened but I would love to have seen Priscilla James tickling little Dee. Arguably the cutest lee, paired with the most sensual tickler there has ever been... damn, that would be good~

Charlee & Kristin are probably my #2. Priscilla James & Kristin Lea from RealTickling will never be topped as my #1. That was the pair that got me into the tickling world. Both great Lees, but I loved them as Lers even more.

Of models who are both still in the industry, I'd say my favorite pairing is Savannah Costello & Tomiko. They've done tickling together a number of times, and also have done a variety of other fetish content together over the years. I had a custom done with them last year. It wasn't about tickling, but it had a little bit in it. A solid pairing with great chemistry.

Brooke and LoLo from TA had some good chemistry.

Monica and Holly from UK Tickling was always fun.
394854_10200320414443617_820335296_n.jpg

Last edited:
A pair I totally forgot about, while it was brief, Foxy Roxy & Amber York from ZenTickling

For me its in my store Imelda & Perla (its like they were made for each other)
I LOVE the Kristen lea and Gina Asylum video set UGH so good.
Diane and Brooke or Brooke and Prya

Tara Tied and Constance have a really great chemistry whenever they're paired together,for too bad James Darke never got to work with them(and make them both perform The Hairbrush Of Doom tickle dance) although I'm sure they would do wonders if they ever get a chance to work both FTKL(even though he's worked separately with Constance) and The Tickle Room in the near future.

Hard to believe anyone will ever top Brooke and Diane from Tickle Abuse.

Tara Tied and Constance have a really great chemistry whenever they're paired together,for too bad James Darke never got to work with them(and make them both perform The Hairbrush Of Doom tickle dance) although I'm sure they would do wonders if they ever get a chance to work both FTKL(even though he's worked separately with Constance) and The Tickle Room in the near future.

They actually contact me regularly. Didn't know they were that popular lol

Aha! This is an interesting one.

I'm primarily into M/F, but I must make an exception for Brooke and Diane - those two were just made for each other.

Absolutely Tickled - I think the tickler has a great equation with Maria

Realtickling - TIB and Viviana had a great dom/sub thing going. Plus I think he tickled her better than anyone ever did.

Frenchtickling - The FT ticker and Kelly. Camille also if you like something a little more torturous. There's also this one-off clip where he had a different guy working with a model named Helia.

Zentickling - Zen and Foxy Roxy

Tickle Abuse - Tommy and Carmen. This was way back, when Tommy used to tickle more, and Carmen was more of a begging/giggling lee (her later videos, she just basically screamed the whole time). But those first few videos - Sexiest Asian Carmen and What Tickles More are two of my favourite clips of all time.

Man, there were so many through the years....

From Tickle Abuse, Brooke was amazing with anyone she had sexual chemistry with.

Brooke and LoLo
Brooke and Amber
Brooke and Meghan
Jade Indica and Lindsey Leigh

I know this is M/F, but JD and Scarlett Lush could be my favorite pairing of all time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

brooke and Theresa from tickle abuse

Yes! Brooke and Theresa
Brooke and Dancer Diane
Brooke and Cindi and Tasha and Cindi (from tickling fórum FrontPage)
Priscilla James and Kristen Lea
Taylor Raz and Honey
Brooke and Amber
Mia McCkinsey and

ABSOLUTELY! sexual chemistry

Man, there were so many through the years....

From Tickle Abuse, Brooke was amazing with anyone she had sexual chemistry with.

Brooke and LoLo
Brooke and Amber
Brooke and Meghan
Jade Indica and Lindsey Leigh

I know this is M/F, but JD and Scarlett Lush could be my favorite pairing of all time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

there are also magnificent pairs in Czech..
Sandra with so many other Godessess

As was mentioned here, sexual tensión is very important to find a nice pairing in tickling,
Another link is fear. Dimple and long toes with Kelli Lyn and a very cute woman with deliciously expresive and sensitive soles
Tasha tickled tortured in revenge by Cindi (and another fom Taylor Raz) are also examples of fear.

Sexual tension and fear are very important (obviously firndship, etc, but I prefer sexual and fear)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back