• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondage of the future?

CapturedDoll

Verified
Ponder this: maybe in the future... some sort of magnet(s) could be inserted into your body and attached to your skeleton... If then you had say a gigantic magnetic wall... you would be stuck to it. Thus no more need for restraints. (At least a break from restraints.) And maybe the force of the "magnet" could be turned on and off.

That might be too invasive to the human body. At least in this age of time. I wonder if there ever could be such a material...

If titanium can be screwed into bone for hip replacement and the like... i would think the future holds something that could adhere to bone... an idea such as this for BDSM play.

Thoughts? :)

A lot of stuff can be imagined. Smart, adaptive restraints that not only adapt perfectly to your body, but also chase you around if you break free. Furniture that adjust in real time to restrain you better, store tickling implements, and monitor your vitals at all times to make sure you will never, ever pass out. Nanomachines in your brain that both neutralize your movements and enhance your sensations...

Scary enough? ;)

A magnetic fluid can suit it fine:

some ferrofluid + strong magnetic field in the shape of a torus around wrists and ankles = futuristic restraints' concept

If you go further with this idea and submerge the whole body in the ferrofluid bath, theoretically it can act as a perfect tickling machine – the alternating and pulsing magnetic field makes the ferrofluid actually move just like a living creature, so it can both hold down and tickle at the same time like thousand fingers, just operate the magnetic vectors the way and rhythm you need.

Maybe in the future they’ll build some fancy gym equipment, allowing you to exercise all your muscles groups in one machine against the soft grip of a magnetic material – something like the Star Wars’ Han Solo in the carbonite slab style. So it can be a tickle story plot, when a student mischievously tweaked a little the brand new magnetic ferrofluid gym machine to turn it into tickle-torture device for his hot female coach.

A magnetic fluid can suit it fine:

some ferrofluid + strong magnetic field in the shape of a torus around wrists and ankles = futuristic restraints' concept

If you go further with this idea and submerge the whole body in the ferrofluid bath, theoretically it can act as a perfect tickling machine – the alternating and pulsing magnetic field makes the ferrofluid actually move just like a living creature, so it can both hold down and tickle at the same time like thousand fingers, just operate the magnetic vectors the way and rhythm you need.

Maybe in the future they’ll build some fancy gym equipment, allowing you to exercise all your muscles groups in one machine against the soft grip of a magnetic material – something like the Star Wars’ Han Solo in the carbonite slab style. So it can be a tickle story plot, when a student mischievously tweaked a little the brand new magnetic ferrofluid gym machine to turn it into tickle-torture device for his hot female coach.

I like the way your mind works, hehe ;)

Well it's technically possible. The way to do it would be to have electro-magnet on the wall and iron implants in your bones.

On the other hand, self-bondage aficionados like to use electromagnets and metal blocks to do almost the same thing you want. The electromagnet is only magnetic when the power is turned on. The metal block is shaped and sized to mate with the surface of the electromagnet. The metal blocks can be attacked to wrist cuffs or ankle cuffs or any other form of restraint. The prisoner will be held in place until either 1) someone turns the switch off or 2) a timer turns the switch off. Or, if the power goes out. :)

In the past I've always done self-bondage and remote bondage using releases I could activate myself any time I'd like. I bought some electro-magnets and I plan to user timers or remote controls with someone else at the console to really hold me in bondage under someone, or something else's complete control.

I read one scientist told they had an extra powerful electromagnet at their facilities, so they always warned visitors and journalists not to have any metal objects in their pockets or clothes, since even tiny scrap of iron would be pulled to the magnet with a tremendous force. Nevertheless, the wall was scattered with key rings, odd buttons and belt buckles, and even a pair of high heels – they stuck there till the next annual maintenance when the huge coil would be switched off, so one reporter had to return home barefoot.

I read one scientist told they had an extra powerful electromagnet at their facilities, so they always warned visitors and journalists not to have any metal objects in their pockets or clothes, since even tiny scrap of iron would be pulled to the magnet with a tremendous force. Nevertheless, the wall was scattered with key rings, odd buttons and belt buckles, and even a pair of high heels – they stuck there till the next annual maintenance when the huge coil would be switched off, so one reporter had to return home barefoot.

Awesome!

And good thread CapturedDoll :) In addition to magnets Zero-gravity tickling could be fun ;-)

Either Magnets or a rack could be used for bondage allowing the Lers to approach from a multitude of directions,

Even without the bondage a zero-gravity tickle fight would be a scene to behold :-D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back