• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cher (2 newly discovered clips)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Poor Cher....she's always getting tickled!

I opened up a box in my storage space and in it was a page I had printed out in 1999 from the old Tickletown Mainstream list. One of the scenes described was "The Cher Show" (mid 70s) in which she does the lady-in-half magic trick with guest Mark Wilson. So I decided to do a search.

I ended up NOT finding the scene as described.....but instead found ANOTHER scene where Mark Wilson does the "zig zag" trick (similar to the lady-in-half clip, but standing). He opens up her tummy box and gives her a quick tickle while she gives a nice laugh (acted of course but convincing). So that's scene 1 (attached)

After that I thought I'd search for the scene in which Nancy Walker ("Rosie", from the old Bounty commercials; also the deaf-mute maid in "Murder By Death") tickles Cher on her bare stomach. AGAIN, I could not find that.....but instead found another!

I've posted before Sonny tickling Cher, giving her a quick goose during "Good Day Sunshine". (i'm attaching it below in case you haven't seen it).

Well here's an even better one, and obviously not scripted! They're about to go to commercial with the audience applauding, and Sonny puts his hand around her waist and with his other hand spider tickles her tummy, totally surprising her and break up (and keep her hand up for protection).

She also gets a quick spider tickle on her stomach (a two hand tickle) as a guy goes to kiss her in the beginning of the movie "Mask". (see attached).

So.....that leaves at least TWO scenes still to find (I have the Nancy Walker clip on videotape somewhere). And I wouldn't be surprised if there's more from the Sonny & Cher show. In both of these clips, he obviously knows exactly where she's ticklish and I'd bet he tickled her for real many times over the course of their love affair....as us boys are prone to do! So....maybe combing over those shows might yield something.

cher-allman.jpg
above, Cher with second husband Greg Allman, protecting her sensitive stomach. I always assume that when a woman rests her hand over the guys hand (that is on her navel) it's to be ready in case he starts to tickle, inadvertently or intentionally....;)

Attachments

• Cher As a Magician-s Assistant in the Zig-Zag_ Mismade and Levitation Illusions_x264_x264.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • Cher gets tickled by Sonny.mp4
    779.9 KB
  • Cher goosed by Sonny.mp4
    914.2 KB
  • Cher tummy tickled in Mask (1985).mp4
    1.5 MB
And just to keep all of the Cher clips together, here's the famous clip of David Letterman flirting and tickling her in the 90s.

Attachments

• Cher gets tickled by Letterman.wmv
    4.5 MB · Views: 221
Thanks for all these, and for jogging my memory of The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour/Show, an anodyne staple of my limited TV-viewing options a kid in the '70s. I particularly remember thinking Sonny was the biggest cuck--long before that term was coined and absent its sociopolitical overtones, of course--for never taking advantage of his many opportunities to stop fake-tickling the ivories and go after Cher's overhanging sandal heel-clad feet just once when she'd be atop the piano, in all her sultriness, during the "Vamp" sequences:

"She was a V-A-M-P [jazzy riff] vamp!!" Your earworm for the day, and you're welcome.

Thanks for all these, and for jogging my memory of The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour/Show, an anodyne staple of my limited TV-viewing options a kid in the '70s. I particularly remember thinking Sonny was the biggest cuck--long before that term was coined and absent its sociopolitical overtones, of course--for never taking advantage of his many opportunities to stop fake-tickling the ivories and go after Cher's overhanging sandal heel-clad feet just once when she'd be atop the piano, in all her sultriness, during the "Vamp" sequences:

"She was a V-A-M-P [jazzy riff] vamp!!" Your earworm for the day, and you're welcome.

Hot.

Well look it at this way: obviously Sonny was a tickler ;)........and I'll bet if he was so precise in knowing where to get her on her torso, he probably wasn't neglecting her tootsies either.... ;)

Cher285183_122_74lo.jpg
Get her Sonny! Get her! Get her!

Well look it at this way: obviously Sonny was a tickler ;)........and I'll bet if he was so precise in knowing where to get her on her torso, he probably wasn't neglecting her tootsies either.... ;)

Sure, could have been. But just once I would have liked to see him take her shoe off during a Vamp segment and give her hanging-down foot a tickle; spent my whole boyhood watching and hoping for that.

View attachment 538795

Get her Sonny! Get her! Get her!

Nah, that looks to be from their bohemian period around the time of their breakthrough hit "I Got You, Babe"; sapless Sonny hadn't even grown his mustache yet, which he would have needed to spark in him the requisite machismo to "get her."

What a weenie, just hanging out on Cher's lappie; no way I wouldn't have dived right onto her luscious feet there. Maybe it's my thing for a lady in stripes, too (I spend way too much on Jailbird Jane XXX vids).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back