• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Tickle Session

LaurlovePinky96

TMF Regular
On August 27, I met a guy to have a tickle session with. So I was walking towards the school and he picked me up there. We talked about how we got into tickling and how long we were on TMF. He got into tickling when he saw April O' Neil's foot tickled in the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon and remembers when the TMF first came out in 2000.

After that, he started tickling/squeezing up and down my left knee and kept tickling my legs. I was giggling the whole time. He then dug into my inner thighs and the creases in my thighs. He went a little high on my inner thighs but it didn't go too far. I was laughing and squealing. I never realized how ticklish I was there. He kept saying, "Wow, that's a good spot." And "Ooh, you're very ticklish there." As he found new tickle spots. Then he dug into my ribs as I laughed and squealed and he got the side that lead to my armpit. After that, he tickled under my chin as I giggled. He was like, "You're so ticklish everywhere." After that, he kept tickling my legs and even told me to take off my flip flop. My right foot was tickled! He tickled up and down my right foot, going under the toes. I kept curling my toes and he was like, "No no, I'm gonna get those toes!" Then he tickled up and down my foot some more as he said, "Tickle tickle tickle!"

So anyway, we arrived at Starbucks and he was still tickling my foot. He then said, "Count backwards from ten and I'll stop tickling you." So he kept tickling up and down my foot as I counted backwards from ten. Despite that I laughed hard, I managed to count backwards from ten and he stopped tickling me.

After that, we went into Starbucks and talked while we had coffee. We mostly talked about how I got into tickling through cartoons and what cartoons I liked. I was starting to get comfortable. So once I relaxed, we got back in the car.

Once we started driving, he tickled up and down my legs! I started laughing again. He tickled and squeezed my knees as well as tickling/squeezing my inner thighs! Then he tickled behind my knees. "Ooh you're ticklish under your knees?" He asked. I said, "Mhm." As I giggled. He tickled here more. The makeup brush was used for my legs in-between but he said, "Fingers work better for you." Then he kept tickling my legs. As he tickled up and down my legs, he was like, "Wow, you're so ticklish on your legs." After that, he was like, "You won't be needing this." And he took off my flip flop and tickled my right foot. I kept wiggling my toes and foot as I curled my toes. He tickled up and down my foot, using his nails and eventually dragging one finger up and down my foot. It made me giggle and laugh so much! He even got under my toes and I curled my toes. He held my toes up as he tickled underneath them. I did pull my foot away a little and he said, "Don't pull away!" He tickled up and down my foot with his nails as he said, "Tickle tickle tickle! Kitchy kitchy koo!" He didn't forget to get under and in-between my toes. "Ooh, in-between the toes?" He asked as he wiggled a finger between my toes. He did use the makeup brush on my foot in-between but mostly used his fingers since that is more effective for me. He even tickled my chest as he asked, "You're ticklish right here?" Then he dug into my right armpit. I laughed more since my armpits are very sensitive! After that, he tickled my neck and under my chin making me giggle a lot!

Then the best thing happened! I was told to get in the back and put my feet on the center console. So I did that but I had my flip flops on. He said, "No shoes." So I took them off and put my feet on the center console. After that, I felt my big paddle brush running up and down both of my feet slowly, one at a time. I started giggling. The paddle brush went up and down faster on my feet and I began laughing and squealing like crazy! After that, I felt his fingers tickling both of my feet. I squealed as I laughed. I tried curling my toes but he held my big toes together and said, "I will tie those big toes with rope if I had any." As he tickled up and down my feet and under my toes! As my feet were being tickled mercilessly and I was laughing and squealing, he said, "Tickle tickle tickle tickle! Kitchy kitchy koo!" He tickled in-between my toes and I laughed and squealed even more! He then tickled up and down my feet, even tickling my heels and the sides of my feet. I laughed and squealed once he got to my heels and the sides of my feet. Then he tickled the tops of my feet, saying, "Are the tops of your feet ticklish? I think they are!" Once he tickled the tops of my feet, I laughed and squealed. As he tickled up and down my feet, he kept saying, "Your feet are so ticklish!" "You're ticklish everywhere on your feet!" And "I love your ticklish feet!" Also, he even tickled along my right foot and my toes were leaning on his arm. He said, "Ah, you can't move your toes." So my one foot was helpless. In between the feet tickling, he even asked, "Are you having fun back there?" I giggled as I said, "Mhm." He even tickled the tips of my toes, saying, "Are you ticklish on the tips of your toes?" I wiggled my toes as I laughed and squealed. He tickled up and down my feet for a while, teasing me by saying, "You're doing a good job of not pulling your feet back." And he even said, "No curling your toes." When I was tickled under my toes! He kept telling me, "You are so ticklish everywhere. I love it!" "You have cute feet." And "Somebody has ticklish feet!" I laughed and squealed the whole time my feet were tickled mercilessly!

Suddenly, he tickled the crease of my inner thigh and I was squirming and laughing as he tickled there and on my feet at the same time, saying, "Are you having fun back there?" I said, "Yeah." As I smiled. After that, he let me catch my breath, saying, "Somebody has to catch their breath from all that tickling." Then I got up front again so he could tickle my legs some more. He tickled up and down my legs, squeezing my knee and going down, squeezing and tickling. He tickled my inner and outer thighs and then went to tickling the creases of my thighs. I laughed and squirmed the whole time. He even asked if he could tickle between my legs, I said yes and he tickled between my legs and my pussy a little bit. I laughed and wiggled my legs more! He also tickled and squeezed my sides and dug into my ribs! I laughed and squirmed as I squealed. He didn't forget to tickle my chest and once he tickled my nipples, he was like, "Ooh your nipples ARE ticklish!" He then tickled on my neck and under my chin. I laughed and giggled. Then he began to tickle under my belt of my pants. "You're ticklish here too?" He asked as he tickled underneath my belly. I squirmed as I laughed. Then my pussy was tickled a little bit. "Ooh you're wet from this?" He asked as he tickled there. I laughed and squirmed. My clit was tickled as well. "Does this tickle or feel good?" He asked. I said, "Both." As I laughed and panted. I told him I never got pleasure from tickling when he asked. After that, he tickled and squeezed my belly and bellybutton. I laughed and squirmed.

Then before I knew it, the tickling was over. He told me I will be tied down to the point where I can't move and tickled on the hotel bed at a hotel. I said that I am looking forward to that since I haven't been tied down and tickled yet. After that, I was dropped off near my house. I had such a fun ticklish day!

I am glad to hear the you had such a good time. :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Thanks for sharing. I am glad you got to have some fun. I am new here at TMF. Hopefully we could get to know each other on here. You can call me Switch. What tickled the most? I would have probably cried from laughing so hard. lol

No problem and welcome to the TMF! I would love it if we got to know each other. Everything tickled a lot hehe.

Aww thanks for the warm reception. If its okay with you, I can add you to my friends list and have some good conversation. Thanks again.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back