• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Uk, French, Russian or Czech? Which is better?

Dandam

Guys I want to know which company do you think produce the best videos, or the more enjoyable ones. I love UK, French, Russian and Czech tickling but I don't know which is the best one between them :D ... If you can only pick one, which would it be?

Czech:Czech.jpg

UK:UK.jpg

French:French.jpg

Russian:Russian.jpg

Great question! And presented really well, with cool pics.

If I have to pick only one it's UK. Over time they've had more top hits for me than any other producer.

FWIW, the rest of my order would be:
2 Czech - another great, close second for me behind UK
3 French - longest-running that still produces hits I like, and has always had some of my faves
4 Russian - not bad, growing on me

Frenchtickling: They can get repetitive and "talky" but their level of quality has reached the stratosphere right now. Their latest videos are awesome, and the ruthless "professional" way in which the tickling is carried out now matches the best the competition has to offer. FT in my opinion has managed to find a winning combination: supercute girls (hell, probably the cutest on the market), rather "strong" tickling and a certain brand of humor that has never been copied by the competition as far as I can tell. Oh and there's Véronique :bubbleheart:

UK tickling: I usually give them a pass, because I don't like nylons. And the girls usually wear too much makeup IMO. Yet their main tickler is super talented with his fingers and really can make them SCREAM!

Czech: God(desse)s. Seriously. Varied, with a touch of class. Have produced quality material almost since the beginning (I have some of their very first videos, and contrary to some other of my favorite stores like FTKL or TA, they were already epic from the start; only the image quality has improved!). The outlandish beauty of their regular female 'lers in particular does honor to that wonderful nation, and the tickling itself is on par with the best. If only, IF ONLY they could make subtitles, I'd be so happy!

Russia: I've been very impressed by this guy's work, lately. It is a late discovery for me (I have just a handful of his videos), but what a great studio! He is trying really hard to think outside the box. Sometimes I feel he's looking around and thinks like: "Mmmm what is it I can do that others don't?" I've liked every single one of my purchases. Also I like the very accurate and well thought-out descriptions on his store; it helps tremendously making the right choice when purchasing.

French - yet to see a model that wasnt genuinely ticklish, 99% of them are the cute girl next door type.
UK - based entirely on the fact I understand whats being said more so than the rest
Czech - tickling is a bit of the soft side for my taste
Russian - besides a couple of clips, most of the ones Ive seen are fairly meek and the girls dont seem to react that much

UK tickling provides the best quality of the bunch I'd say without going raunchy.

For me, Czech is #1, with UK a very close second. Both of these studios put out quality videos. They have a great mix of full body and feet close-ups that I like from both of them. Czech has started going into 4K on their videos, which I don't think means that much for most people with computer devices. Tickling in Russia has mixed reviews from me. Some of their videos look really good, some of their videos the lighting on them isn't as good as it could be. Frenchtickling, I think, could have more potential in tickling videos if their camera angles were better. Many times I look at their videos and wonder why they can't get a closer shot of a girl's feet while being tickled instead of always showing a full body shot. I like their bondage set-ups and equipment, it's just a shame they don't do the close ups like most foot tickle enthusiasts like. If you look at Frenchtickling's advertisements for videos here, their stills have excellent close-ups. Why can't they translate that to their videos??

U.K. Is first incredibly sexy British girls but not enough upper body tickling for me. Not enough f/f or ff/f tickling for me. Not a fan of m/f tickling at all. Czech is okay a lot of fake laughs and non ticklish girls. French tickling would be better if the fat Frenchman would stay out of it and let females do their thing

From my point of view, they are all paid models.

Unfortunately, ultra deathly ticklish girls are not willingly to get tickled even paid.

I had a friend from Moscow WHO is unbelievable ticklish and offered her Money to tickle her for a couple of mins but she can't even stop laughing and screaming while I only touch with my finger. not even hard tickling.

So, only slightly ticklish girls accept to get tickled by all those producions.

This is sorry but truth.

In that case, if I focus on beauty, czechs are amazing and they are up level sexy for me.

Love em all. But each one has its attributes that make them shine. I will keep it simple.

UK: consistently has very ticklish models
Czech: most beautiful women by far, no other site comes close
French: most "authentic" girls: by that I don't mean tickle level, but more on that they look like girls-next-door, especially the MILFs
Russia: most sensual scenes

French tickling would be better if the fat Frenchman would stay out of it and let females do their thing

I beg to differ. Okay, he is a pain to look at and his voice is extremely annoying. But he is one hell of a good tickler. Over time French Tickling has evolved into a studio that offers quite intense clips now, probably some of the most intense on the market. That alone deserves praise.

I'll give you trick: imagine he is just a giant Teddy Bear, like in that film with Mark Wahlberg but larger. That should do the trick :blaugh:

Four European contenders ? This looks awfully like the semi-final legs of the European soccer championships... except that the Czechs and the Russians
actually stand a decent chance of winning !

Let us first acknowledge that each of these studios deserves our gratitude for industriously bringing to life our fetish over the years. :thumbsup:
If I were to put one on a pedestal, though, my choice would go to "Czech Tickling", mostly because they have provided more variety than the other three.
For those of us whose tastes in TK are constantly fluctuating (one day F/F, M/F the next, stockings one day, bare feet the next, something of that order),
single-theme or single-style studios can become dull over time. "Czech Tickling" hasn't fallen into the dullness trap, dabbling both in F/F and M/F,
in sexualised and non-sexualised contents. They use multiple forms of bondage: bed restraints, X-frame, stocks, as well as other bondage devices I have no idea how to call. :shock2:
They can do both hardcore clips and playful ones. True, the Czech Republic isn't as multicultural and ethnically diverse as, say, the US or Britain, and this is reflected by the predominance of the lanky blonde type among their models. But who can blame them ?

As for the other contenders:

-"TicklingRussia" is a new player in the arena, and could become a leading brand in the years to come should they maintain the same quality standard. Rather impressive so far but not quite as established as the other three.

-"UK Tickling": must be a delight for stockings enthusiasts...which I am only to a small extent. We want to see some bare feet ! And, optionally, a few Pakistani/Indian models. They form a large community in Britain, although I understand they might avoid modelling for a TK studio for cultural/religious reasons.

- "French Tickling": would be a favourite of mine if it released more F/F content. And by F/F I mean a girls-only clip, with no guy barging in every thirty seconds to lecture the female ler
on tickling techniques. Again needly to add, this is purely subjective. There is demonstrably a market for this kind of content in its current shape and form, but why not reach out a bit more
to F/F enthusiasts ? Why not trust girls more with tickling ? Seeing a guy casually walking into a clip advertised as F/F can either (1) turn off some people (see above comments) or (2) gives viewers the uncomfortable impression that left to their own devices the girl 'lers would be perfectly incompetent to administer tickling - which of course they aren't.

So overall three top-tier studios, with one clear winner: "Czech Tickling".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back