• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Update. Ticklish Friends!!!

Cash4laughs44

TMF Expert
After the sucess of my rock chic series with Sam and Nikki it is with great pleasure I bring you the next rocker chics installment!

Here we have two real life friends that I stubmmbled into at a local concert and got to talking about what I do and how isn't love to schedule a session with them if either would ever be interested. Well to my surprise they both were open if they could do the session together. I quickly obliged and scheduled with them. I am shooting with them today and wanted to get some possible feedback and pre orderes if anyone would be interested. I will be doing a foot show showcasing close ups of both girls feet, a short foot worship of both girls feet, tickling both girls feet with brushes, feathers and lotion, and then have them tickle each other head to toe. I am selling the whole session all material for $50 or to any one that wants to pre order beofre the trailer video $35.00. Pm me if interested and stay tuned !IMG_2151.JPGIMG_2150.JPG

So you're selling the whole thing for 50 but how much is just the tickling portions?

I did answer the question $50 is the price for the tickling $35 if pre ordered if you want all the footage you may have it for those prices or just the tickling segments still the prices will be $50 or $35 for pre ordering. Hope that's better and clears up the miss communication due to my lack of English typing skills haha

love see preview and yes will ladys be barefoot with jeans on.

without previews no one is gonna buy the material..

Especially not for 50 dollars. I mean ,really, when was the last time you saw a tickle producer selling videos for 50 dollars? The girls in your videos are pretty and ticklish, but when you look at the market and see that on average producers that have been in the game for a long while, have higher production values, and better bondage equipment (stocks, all the contraptions Tickle Abuse uses) are selling their material for 11-17 dollars per tickling scene even asking people to fork over 35 dollars for something they haven't even seen previewed is ridiculous. And asking people to pay you 50 dollars for everything with no cheaper options to just buy select portions of the tickling stuff without the other content I don't see you having as many customers as you could have.

Especially not for 50 dollars. I mean ,really, when was the last time you saw a tickle producer selling videos for 50 dollars? The girls in your videos are pretty and ticklish, but when you look at the market and see that on average producers that have been in the game for a long while, have higher production values, and better bondage equipment (stocks, all the contraptions Tickle Abuse uses) are selling their material for 11-17 dollars per tickling scene even asking people to fork over 35 dollars for something they haven't even seen previewed is ridiculous. And asking people to pay you 50 dollars for everything with no cheaper options to just buy select portions of the tickling stuff without the other content I don't see you having as many customers as you could have.

This and the quote...no preview = 0 sales possibilities

too bad he hasnt any marketing skills ... he prefer not use c4s or other to save money but to need to email him each time and the cost of his videos makes him lose way more than 30 or 40 percents smh ...

Sorry for all the folks that don't like but that's ok I have many loyal customers that enjoy can't please everyone thank you! And for those that don't no worries not for you I have no issues selling and C4s is a joke and not where I prefer To have my material.

From what you described you're gonna do videos with a footshow, footworship, you tickle each of them with fingers and various instruments and then they tickle each other. So you're not just doing one video you're doing a video bundle. Depending on how long each video is I could see paying $50...but, I don't think anyone is willing to pay $35 or even $1 until they've seen a preview.

Also have you considered selling each video outside the bundle? A lot of people might want just the tickling or just the footworship.

Yes correct and thank you for the clarification my English isn't so good! But yes I will upload when I finish editing:)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back