• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fetish for embarrassment

SubmissiveLee

Is there a word for it? I mean when you're turned on thinking to be in an embarrassing scenario (just for example being naked in front of strangers or being tied in public).

And is it common or it's just me?

Gymnophobia is a fear of being naked. There is also a fetish called ENF ( Embarrassed Naked Female ) where you are turned on by being exposed naked. There are many ENF videos out there but not as popular as other fetishes like tickling LOL

No, actually being turned on by being in a compromising position isn't that uncommon... around here.

I am not sure what the term is, but the idea is pretty hot. I imagine it is sort of like people who have kidnapping fantasies. For me to truly indulge in it, it would need to be a somewhat controlled environment, but I totally get the appeal

I think for many embarrassment is connected to the turn-on of tickling.
Virtually all of us were tickled as kids, our reactions were completely out of our control, and for me at least, a certain degree of embarrassment was there, as others were being amused by our involuntary spasms or laughter.

i'm more of a keep it behind closed doors person but I can see others digging it

I've been told that being forced to admit you have a sexy, giggly, squirmy weakness is pretty hot; all I know is, it's fun to elicit those kinds of confessions.

I totally understand. I absolutely love humiliation (as a fantasy, lol :blush:), with or without tickling. Actually the one thing that I find the hottest in tickling is the ability to make the 'lee lose control :bubbleheart:

I'm certain it's not just you – I think some people wouldn't have an interest in tickling if it wasn't for that element underlying it.

I haven't heard anyone use a single-word term to describe it so far.

Social Phobia... I know that's two words, but I don't think word counting was the point.

I've found that the humiliation fetish and tickling tend to go hand in hand for some people. Personally, I've had partners admit that it's one of the aspects that turned them on the most, not being able to control their reactions and wondering how they look to the person or people surrounding them. Likewise, as the top in that scenario, it's exciting to watch and listen to their responses. It sometimes extends itself to further forms of humiliation, though it depends on the person of what they find to be humiliating. Anything that conjures a negative emotional trigger should be avoided, but those scenarios that do not and can be done safely are fair game.

Last edited:
My 'embarrassment' fetish is strong. Like I'm not into being degraded or made to feel like a slut/dog/whatever (99% of the time anyway), but I do have a Little side that just loves it when I get bullied by people who are obviously trying to make me blush and grin rather than feel upset or like crap. There has to be some real affection there for me to let my guard down like that.

As an aside since my resurfacing is probably going to turn some heads, I was linked to this thread by a friend because they know me :D I'm in the middle of dealing with my grandmother's worsening health issues, so most of my time isn't my own, but Senshi and I are alive and thriving together. Miss you guys.

~K

There's something about the embarrassment of being ticklish, and being tickled, that definitely heightens the exquisite suffering of the whole thing. People who tickle you, even in platonic and vanilla situations, often love the gentle mockery that goes along with discovering and exploiting your weakness, which is always the occasion for much rueful blushing even amid the frantic laughter.

Very common for a submissive to be interested in humiliation. Tickling and public humiliation can be good bedfellows. ;)

Hmm. From what I've discovered online, "humiliation" has a common specialized meaning in erotic material, alluding to an interest in being derided and insulted in the manner of mistreatment or retribution where its deliverers are genuinely inhumane or unkind; not acting with the underlying intention to fuel their pleasure.

Contrast that with what I assumed SubmissiveLee meant by "fetish for embarrassment" – fascination with the idea of being confronted by someone with a truth about oneself, where the confronter is aware of the erotic power available to tap by placing them in that position. As one lovely dissertation simply put it, some are "turned on by being embarrassed, and embarrassed by being turned on."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back